What's new

B&B user survey: How often do you come here and how long do you stay?

B&B user survey: How often do you come here and how long do you stay?

• Daily, less than an hour

• Daily, 1-2 hours

• Daily, 2-3 hours

• Daily, 3+ hours

• 2-3 times a week

• About once a week

• Less than once a week

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am curious about member and non-member viewing habits on Badger and Blade.

The survey itself is intended to capture basic frequency data, but of course does not address the question of where you most like to spend your time.

Please feel free to add comments here about what you find most interesting on the site.

NOTE: My apologies to members who responded to the original poll. There was a technical problem and the original was removed by a moderator. There several great responses that I'm hoping will be re-posted here.

Last edited:
I'm usually on a few times during the day, and follow the General Shaving and Safety Razor forums pretty closely. At some time during the week. I also check most of the General Shaving Talk forums and, of course B/S/T.

I am still new but for the last 3 days i would say i am on and off of here all day soaking up everything i can

Daily. I haunt the General Shaving Discussion, Shaving Soaps, Shaving Creams, Aftershaves, Safety Razors and Safety Razor Blades forums. In some semblance of self-restraint, I've been avoiding the Marketplace forums lately... but that hasn't always been the case!

On a technical level, I don't sign onto B&B very often. But, I do monitor all threads posted using a news reader. Google.com/Reader in my case. And, I highly recommend use of a news reader. How else could you read every message you haven't read before, and not be shown any message you have seen before? Try a news reader, and you will be hooked!

Here's what to do. Go to www.Google.com/reader and click Add A Subscription and paste in

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/external.php?type=RSS2

You will never look back. There is no better way to monitor BadgerAndblade.com!

After you set up B&B in the Google reader, search for other news (RSS, atom) feeds for other topics of interest. For me, ESPN fantasy football, CNN, Wired magazine, some technical article feeds about geology and such and more.

I am curious about member and non-member viewing habits on Badger and Blade.
Methinks it will be difficult to gather any information regarding non-members. :001_smile

How else could you read every message you haven't read before, and not be shown any message you have seen before?
Simple, really. When someone posts in a thread, that thread is bumped to the top and its title is highlighted in bold. See that little blue ball with what looks like a down arrow to the left of the thread title? If you just point to it, text pops up that says "go to first new post." Clicking on it does exactly that.

That's how I see messages I have yet to see without being shown any messages I've already seen.

Top Bottom