What's new

B&B Bingo: Safety Razor Edition

Well it's spongebob nothing makes sense. But the point remains! Grab your pitchforks.... and then I hear on the radio broadcast that you do have both pinkies in tact. So basically someone didn't follow through on the job... hmmm maybe you and Dave both need to be tarred and feathered LOL
So which is is
Pitch forks and torches
or
Tar and feathers?

I'm confused
What? No one is close? I would have had this game won already.
proxy.php

Last edited:
Well I found all 3 words but I wonder if he is using the right call list. Maybe tomorrow call the 3 words at the end of the list. What's it gonna hurt?

Well it's spongebob nothing makes sense. But the point remains! Grab your pitchforks.... and then I hear on the radio broadcast that you do have both pinkies in tact. So basically someone didn't follow through on the job... hmmm maybe you and Dave both need to be tarred and feathered LOL
Hey, KJ was involved too, and what he did not tell you is that, yes he has his pinkies, but what you failed to notice is that they are prosthetic, not the real ones, we have the real ones under lock and key at the Mobile Station on rt. 55

All 3 links are in play!!
Just a reminder that if it is in an older post then it will clearly be marked "Edited Today" (or something like that) in the lower right hand side of the post.
@gagi had the advantage of playing my first game...I pulled out some old tricks:a51:

(Man oh man, you all are going to sooo hate me today!!!!)

Good Luck!

Was card 5 even chosen? I mean I have card 32 so 3+2 =5 so if it wasn't chosen I think you should just send me card 5!

Top Bottom