What's new

B&B 2009 brush offer?

Hello new member here. Can anyone tell me if there will be a B&B special brush deal this year. I just found this site and missed the one i see you had last year. See what happens when you take to long to find a great site like this....:biggrin:

Hello new member here. Can anyone tell me if there will be a B&B special brush deal this year. I just found this site and missed the one i see you had last year. See what happens when you take to long to find a great site like this....:biggrin:

Wow, talk about an entry!! You will fit right in with the rest of us. :biggrin: Welcome! Stick around and i am sure you can get your hands on one when the 2009's become available.

I could be wrong - but im not sure there will be.

There were some 'issues' with the shipping, and I think our beloved mods got a bit fed up with it. Given they all have day jobs & familes, - Art even has a kingdom to see to - etc the balance of supplying us with an awesome brush has been outweighed by the negativity of some. Which is a pity.

There was some mention of a kent HAIR brush to go with the B&B08 - but im not sure what became of that.

There was also talk that future LEs would be CONUS only, which eliminates the shipping hassles. So hopefully we do get an 09LE... because I love my 08!

thanks to all for letting me know the situation with 2009 brush offer. Also thanks for welcoming me to the forums. I am playing catch up to all you guys so excuse me for any dumb questions i post. If there is anyway we can get that 2009 B&B Special brush offer off the ground let me know what i can do to help.

Thanks again guys and any ladies that are here...:001_smile

The 2008 LE brush is one of my favorites out of the dozen+ brushes in my rotation. It is really something special. If the 2009 LE becomes a reality, I'll look forward to adding one to my collection.

curtis909, welcome to B&B!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I seem to recall a post by Joel when the 2008s finally came in (a friggin' Herculean effort for him to get them to us! He and Nick really go above and beyond!!) that he was so impressed by the end result that he wanted to look into doing another project with Kent using a similar knot.

I have absolutely no idea if that idea has taken wings, or if one of a million things derailed it. I'm not 'in the loop' of brush development, so maybe one's coming and maybe one isn't. Hopefully there's going to be another brush offering sooner or later. Let's face it, most of the guys here who would want to buy a "B&B brush" have probably already done so, so the issue of how saturated the B&B-membership-market is will affect timing ... the longer we wait, the more new members without a brush ...

I really haven't seen much comment about the 2008 LE, actually. It's sort of flown under the radar, in a sense. I'd love to see some of the members who bought it post reviews about it.

But yes the 2008 LE has turned out to be one truly fantastic brush ... and no, I'm not pimping my upcoming BST "brush for sale" thread ... y'all don't have enough money ... :lol:

how many folks picked up certificates for the 08, 150?

i bet the B&B can top that number this year without breaking a sweat!

im happy to gloat that the B&BLE08 is my favourite brush! Ive been meaning to do some reviews too, im on it!

I've tried all 3 of the B&B brushes and whilst the 06 was nice and the BBE is a great all rounder they don't come close to the 08, I'll never let that one go thats for sure.

Top Bottom