What's new

Australian traveling box of goodies Round 3

Do you want to participate

• Yes - with hand-to-hand transfer

• Yes - I will mail the box

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
Cool, so do we have a running order of everyone's position on the list or is that to be decided?

My intention was to randomly assign #1 but it seems Tom wants it first, MoabBoy wants to be next...

That's pretty much all I have for now. I'll be last on the list, again.

I was going to look at who wants to do a hand-to-hand transfer and assign those in the same city together. Then, random.org will pick who will be #3... etc.

ps luc, me muscles and imawestie are planning a meetup to handover some strops mid/early next month - so if you could put us together it might match up with our meetup. ill PM you when we have dates

Luc

Staff member
ps luc, me muscles and imawestie are planning a meetup to handover some strops mid/early next month - so if you could put us together it might match up with our meetup. ill PM you when we have dates

:001_rolle

That can be arranged...

That all sounds good to me! Just trying to get a rough idea of when I might get it so I know not to book any work travel so I can spend time trying it all out.

Luc

Staff member
That all sounds good to me! Just trying to get a rough idea of when I might get it so I know not to book any work travel so I can spend time trying it all out.

That can also be arranged...

Luc

Staff member
Don't forget to vote!

Bump!

hey, if you can pm me the date of our meet-up too that might be good :lol:

My weekends are looking way too busy to watch youtube stropping tutorial vids

Luc

Staff member
Don't forget to vote - See the rules in post 1. If you qualify when the poll closes, you're in. If you don't vote, you will need to wait until Round 4!

Luc

Staff member
Last day! Don't forget to vote if you want in!

Luc

Staff member
Righto, Poll is closed. I will compile the names and announce who fits into the rules and who don't tonight.

I saw John at lunch time and have the box with me at the moment.

Top Bottom