What's new

Arko is King

Arko should stay as is as long as the proprietor(s) desire please. If a fella needs other scents in a stick they are available here or here or a dozen other fine shaving establishments. RR offerings are particularly interesting. BTW Turks are making fine blades and soaps, they know what they are doing, I hope they stay the course.

I fear if we were treated to Tundra Cranberry Oud or Bay Rum or Tequila Tease Arko B&B would be hosting a multi-year thread describing how it smelled like some DUI candidate threw up in a rest stop and it was lacking copious quantities of fats, butters, emollients to grease up the authors pretty face for 50¢ a stick. That is - it is drying (Alhamdulillah). All the while Arko's ROI would be ∅ or -.

Anyone know where I can pick up a few fresh Irish Moos sticks?

Last edited:
This topic will end with the release of Arko Rose. No one asks for the replacement of Arko but a release of Arko Rose, Arko Lavender, Arko Sandalwood and so on...
It sounds like Evyap cannot do it or don't know how. They certainly don't want to expand, don't want to reach other markets/customers and do not want to make higher profit.
My bet is that they don't know how to make soap and got stuck with the same thing, since 1957.:laugh:
Instigator !
825d57f8-9867-4c3b-8548-d39ca3d7477d_text.gif

Steve56

Ask me about shaving naked!
@Steve56 , we could be millionaires. My branes, your looks..... I say: "look out werld, here comes the "Rose Sticks!"

Who all wants in on the ground floor?

The best thing that you can do now for a rose stick is to shove some Martin de Candre rose into a D.R. Harris tube. I’ve done it with fougere. Let it ‘cure’ for a week or three and you’re good to go. Being a coconut oil soap, it will lather in any water and @martym got two years out of a tub with a Wee Scott. That’s Arko prices or very close.

We have everything that we want or need, we just refuse to accept it, lol.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
The best thing that you can do now for a rose stick is to shove some Martin de Candre rose into a D.R. Harris tube. I’ve done it with fougere. Let it ‘cure’ for a week or three and you’re good to go. Being a coconut oil soap, it will lather in any water and @martym got two years out of a tub with a Wee Scott. That’s Arko prices or very close.

We have everything that we want or need, we just refuse to accept it, lol.
Brother....you just shot my bizness model all to heck.

• Haha
Reactions: Anu
Top Bottom