What's new

Aqua Velva Plastic Bottles

Silly as it may be I have kind of "hoarded" the AV bottles in glass. Maybe my stash will last me until they start putting them out again in glass. But then, does it really matter? I'm not sure that it does.

Another thought... maybe the change to plastic is a pre-cursor to a marketing strategy where they bring out a "classic" themed bottle or something like that.

I wish they sold the great big bottles like they used to. I mean the ones that were about 500ml

OldSaw

The wife's investment
I just got home from the store with my first plastic bottle of AV. I was actually looking forward to being able to get some in a plastic bottle for my truck. I avoid having any glass in my truck. Since most of my shaves these days take place in truck stops, the plastic bottle is a nice fit in my dopp kit.

After reading this thread, I opened the bottle and splashed some on, walked into the kitchen and asked MBW what she thought and it got a very positive "mmmmmm." So I'm OK with it, for now anyway.

the Musk has shown up in plastic, but the Original Sport (green) and Ice Blue are still available in glass here.

Barry

I just picked up the last glass bottle on a shelf of plastic in a local store today.

Probably wouldn't have bothered trying AV otherwise. Ironic, no?

Plastic bottles have already taken over many of the Walmart's in the GTA (Toronto) area. Other stores are running low the glass bottles.

Top Bottom