What's new

April 2019 Gentlemanly Restraint Until Month End (GRUME)

This is the last day! Congrats to all who have made it this far. For me, on the West Coast, I have just 12 hours to go and I'm not about it to blow it now. Hold strong, brothers! :)

1) @FoolishMortal - in for May
2) @BigJ
3) @RTM - in for May
4) Wtd1911 - out, in for May
5) @abj
6) @GaryTha - 2019, in for May
7) @02flhtci - in for May
8) @Sabin
9) DE_Archie - out
10) @cryhavoc
11) Fatboy - out
12) @Schnitzel52 - in for May
13) @@ngel
14) mumB_L_E - out
15) Boar Fighter - out, in for May
16) @donttpanic

In June, I will be in New York for vacation. A trip to Pasteur’s is on the docket, so I may be handing off the GRUME reins for a month... :)
Pastures is a must. Take cash to limit the purchases. I spent almost 2 hours there with the wife sniffin stuff. When all said and done I was out almost 200 bones! Get the A&E NYC soap while you are there. Only place you can get it. Pastures exclusive. Great scent and the AS is wonderful as well. Wife approved!

Respectfully, I'd like to withdraw from the May GRUME before it starts. I'm headed towards an extreme version of frugal minimalism that I don't think fits into what people in GRUME's want to hear about or practice. Besides, I'm finding myself making duplicate posts, which are against B@B terms of service.

For those that are interested, I'll be posting in the Minimalist thread.

Respectfully, I'd like to withdraw from the May GRUME before it starts. I'm headed towards an extreme version of frugal minimalism that I don't think fits into what people in GRUME's want to hear about or practice. Besides, I'm finding myself making duplicate posts, which are against B@B terms of service.

For those that are interested, I'll be posting in the Minimalist thread.
Sorry to see you go. I think your minimalist perspective is valuable for those of us practicing restraint, showing just how restrained one can be, but it's certainly your call.

Well-earned congratulations and kudos to the finishers. 11-for-16 ain't bad!

1) @FoolishMortal - in for May
2) @BigJ
3) @RTM - in for May
4) Wtd1911 - out, in for May
5) @abj
6) GaryTha - 2019
7) @02flhtci - in for May
8) @Sabin
9) DE_Archie - out
10) @cryhavoc
11) Fatboy - out
12) @Schnitzel52 - in for May
13) @@ngel
14) mumB_L_E - out
15) Boar Fighter - out, in for May
16) @donttpanic

So ends this GRUME...and now, let the (May) games begin!

Congratulations guys!!

Definitely not in for May!! Best of luck to the TOUGH GUYS who remain in!! :a17::a17:

Gents, I'd like to take a moment and wish you all great shaves in the coming month. Enjoy the variety in your den, check urges to acquire more stuff and stay strong.

Top Bottom