What's new

Anyone have any experience with the cheap Lord razors you see on amazon?

Pleased to say that Lord International responded quickly to my enquiry. My S625 is genuine. They advised that in Europe RazorBladeClub (RBC) and the retail webstore named after a forest and a river, sell their products. Indeed RBC appears to sell the L5 and L6 and the numerous derivatives of each model (e.g. plastic handle / aluminium handle, with/without blades including the Shark derivative).
Seems my information about numbers casted in the baseplate is outdated (the last Lord razors I bought was back in 2012) but I am glad you have a genuine razor. Connaught and Lord Hungary Kft. (official importer) sell the real deal as well. The latter is also my only source for my favourite blades; Lord Captain red (a carbon steel blade).

Seems my information about numbers casted in the baseplate is outdated (the last Lord razors I bought was back in 2012) but I am glad you have a genuine razor. Connaught and Lord Hungary Kft. (official importer) sell the real deal as well. The latter is also my only source for my favourite blades; Lord Captain red (a carbon steel blade).

...the Captain Carbon Steel blades sound interesting, I will certainly see if I am able to secure some...thank you.

Top Bottom