What's new

Another Wolfman?!?! Yes but, a Bronze Guerilla.....

Dang it Gus…your going to have me getting one of these to go with my aluminum. I got my 0.84 plate the other day and it is the perfect daily shaver now. The 0.99 was just a tad too much come day 6. The 0.84 is almost as good with noticeably better manners. Top notch kit here.
Hello, may I ask how do you compare Guerrilla 0.84 vs Karve Overlander vs Tatara Nodachi? I use now Overlander AL daily, like also Nodachi but Nodachi is little too much for me as daily. Could be Guerilla 0.84 somwhere between mildness of Overlander and efficiency of Nodachi?
Thank you

Hello, may I ask how do you compare Guerrilla 0.84 vs Karve Overlander vs Tatara Nodachi? I use now Overlander AL daily, like also Nodachi but Nodachi is little too much for me as daily. Could be Guerilla 0.84 somwhere between mildness of Overlander and efficiency of Nodachi?
Thank you
Hi. Yes the 0.84 is more efficient than the Overlander and almost as efficient as the Nodachi (very similar) but more easy on the skin.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but how are you buying extra Guerilla base plates exactly? I can't see anywhere on the main website or the new Guerilla one that offers this. I had just assumed they didn't do it!

Sorry if this is a stupid question but how are you buying extra Guerilla base plates exactly? I can't see anywhere on the main website or the new Guerilla one that offers this. I had just assumed they didn't do it!

Email them directly and his assistant Tara will help & assist you with ordering additional plates/items. Not the most ideal but, it works.

I believe he emailed directly with his request. Most people don't buy ~$100USD base plates so, I doubt he sees the need to put that option on his website.

Hmm, $200 razor or another $100 baseplate? 🤔 I think this is why we some people with multiples of the same razor from Wolfman.

Not stupid at all, as the info is not provided on the website. You ask Wolfman directly. I believe it is an add-on with order for a full razor. Direct communication is responded to very quickly.

By the way, I just received my Guerilla .99 in stainless this week. After a few shaves, I honestly think I have found "The One."

20231111_092617.jpg

Not stupid at all, as the info is not provided on the website. You ask Wolfman directly. I believe it is an add-on with order for a full razor. Direct communication is responded to very quickly.
Thanks for the helpful info! Beautiful razor btw!!

Reactions: ewk
The bronze option now has an open comb and a new handle.
It seems that the bronze version is wanted to have more uniqueness.
Well spotted...

Top Bottom