What's new

An unconventional way to get BBS on the neck

Well, this will definitely be the way forward for me now. Fantastic close shave and no feedback from aftershave at all. Even my previous good ones gave me a little burn. Did WTG and XTG as I usually do but used this technique at the end ATG. I didn't get BBS but very very close. I reckon I will get it next time as I went very light and cautious for the first time. I hope it works for others too.

To add to this, usually 24hrs later the lower neck area begins to get slightly itchy with the hairs growing back sitting on the skin. Absolutely fine today. Whether it's the better reduction or angle I was getting on the hairs, who knows. Either way it will now be constant ATG pass for me.

First, thanks for sharing your experience!

For me (as others note) the solution is:
1. No pressure
2. Bullfrogging, and
3. Skin stretching

But, getting things right required a ton of trial and error.

thombrogan

Lounging On The Isle Of Tugsley.
This thread should be a sticky.

Agreed.

Also, the link on post #8 can be copied/pasted into archive.org to get a look at what was written in 2008 instead of getting the “page not found” from directly clicking the link.

That said, it was very much a 2008 article and the original post in this thread was a much better read.

I have a problem area on the side of my face/cheek and use a grimace type face to relax that area. I always wondered why I was doing it and why it seemed to work. Thanks for confirming this. Have not tried on the neck area but will try it there too.

Top Bottom