What's new

Again DERBY. Another attractive offer.

I just ordered 200. Really thought about going for the 500 but I figured it would take way too long to go through them, especially if I wanted to rotate some other blades in. I get anywhere from 4 to 7 shaves on one blade so 200 would take between 2 to 4 years to consume and that's not counting the year's supply of blades that I already have!

It's pretty cool when you think about it. I'm kind of new to wet shaving, I used to use gillette mach 3's, and fusions. For what I paid for 1 pkg of those blades, you can shave for several years with a de.

Steve

Heh, wow, that's a pretty amazing deal. I got 100 for $13 a while ago, and THAT was a great deal, this is just phenomenal.

I'm definitely still in the experimental phase of wetshaving, but I now have my brush and blade pretty well nailed down. Derbys are definitely my favorite blade from the LetterK sample pack, and I don't feel the need at all to try other ones. Thanks guys, and keep producing fantastic blades, we'll keep buying them! :biggrin:

Don't you just hate it when you make a purchase just because it's a good deal?

Oh well... I guess I now have 200 more blades than I need :blush:

Then again;
Now I have all the supplies I need to give starter kits to friends for X-mas!

Dave

Derby's arrived today also with a tube of cream. I had wanted lavender but got lemon all is well though great deal

Jeff

500 arrived today too, now I'm set for awhile. I seem to always get two great shaves off them and most times a third but for that price I think all just change them after 2 shaves, I think I'm worth 4 cents a shave.

Top Bottom