What's new

Again DERBY. Another attractive offer.

Dear Friends,

First of all, we would like to thank you for the support you have given to DERBY. Our sales are increasing rapidly, thanks to our clients like you all.

Nowadays, we are celebrating our first birthday in the US, and we are happy to announce that we are getting outstanding results in this market.

By this opportunity, we decided to contact you, and make you a very attractive offer:

Until Sept. 21st, you can take advantage of one of the following offers with special prices:

Option 1
100 "DERBY EXTRA" DOUBLE EDGE SAFETY RAZOR BLADES for only $9.99

Option 2
200 "DERBY EXTRA" DOUBLE EDGE SAFETY RAZOR BLADES for only $18.00

Option 3
200 "DERBY EXTRA" DOUBLE EDGE SAFETY RAZOR BLADES and 1 DERBY MOISTURISING SUPER SHAVING CREAM for only $19.99

Option 4
500 "DERBY EXTRA" DOUBLE EDGE SAFETY RAZOR BLADES for only $35.99

Notes:
* Please send funds directly to [email protected] via PayPal, or send your personal check/money order to below address:

To the order of;
Derby International
166 Carlton Avenue, Suite 2
East Rutherford, NJ 07073

* Shipping is included in the above promotional prices for the orders from United States and Canada. Flat shipping cost for other locations is just $10 for any of the options selected.

* All shipments will be made on September 22, Saturday. USPS first class service will be used for option # 1,2 and DHL ground service will be used for options # 3, 4. USPS air-mail international service will be used for the orders from out of United States.

* Please indicate, during the PayPal transaction, which type of shaving cream (lavender, lemon, menthol and regular) you prefer to have for the option #3.

Please contact us at [email protected] for any questions you might have. We will be happy to get your orders soon :smile:

Warmest regards,
DERBY

I have to make some room in the warehouse I'm working at so I can stock all these great deals because I've no more room in my house.

I'm in!

I just started using Derby's from my letterk sample pack. I find them to be the best shave for me so far, really forgiving and a super close shave with no irritation or burn at all.
Then there is also the fact that this deal is just to good to pass up.

Thanks Mehmet

can you say AD
Jeff

I just ordered 200 for $26, and I thought that was a steal, I wish I would have waited a couple weeks..either way, this is a heck of a deal.

Steve

I can't decide if I should get these or not. Even if I find the Derby blades aren't for me, this is a great price to give to friends to get them started. And it's cheaper than ordering a pizza.

Here's my take on the derby's; I ordered westcoastshaving's sampler pack. Didn't like the Merkurs, the Crystals and Derby's were very close, both very nice. Maybe a slight edge to the derby's. The Swedish Gillette's, maybe slightly better than the Derby's, maybe not, have to try another Derby. These two, to me, are very close.

I ordered the Derby's. I paid about 13 cents a blade, vs ~75 cents per blade for the gillette's. Very close in performance, for me, to the Gillette's, much cheaper.

Steve

Okay, so how's this work.... With my PayPal, I hear it takes longer to go through, or "clear," because I use a checking account.... I'm guessing this would keep me from getting this paid by September 21.....

Top Bottom