What's new

After shave PIF

I always figured my first official forum PIF would be a "canada only" affair. However, I had an idea today and thought it'd be more fun this way:

I'll be pif'ing 2 brand new bottles of after shave, which according to my research, aren't available in the U.S.

1st is a bottle of Aqua Velva Original Sport (green) 235mL, which according to a recent thread by the Vez, isn't available south of the border. Those who have tried it seem to like it enough, especially the dry-down.

proxy.php

2nd is a bottle of Old Spice Pure Sport (188mL). According to the US website, it's not available to you guys. If you've ever smelled their pure sport deodorant, you know what it smells like. It's not a very complex fragrance but it does smell nice and clean (and fresh). It also decants nicely in a transparent glass bottle due to its blue color.

proxy.php

proxy.php

Both bottles are of course brand new, never opened.

A few rules:

1- CONUS only (ironic since I'm in Canada huh?). I'd like these to go towards forum members who can't procure them as easily as we can in the great white north.

2- You are welcome to apply for either or both AS. However, in the unlikely event that the same member wins both, I will PM said member and verify his preference. I want both AS to go to two different members. Just say you're in and state which AS you want (or both).

3-If you are out of the CONUS (and Canada) and wish to participate, I'll accept, however, please be advised that I *MAY* ask for a bit of money for shipping, depending on how reasonable or not the shipping charges are. A few bucks more I won't ask for anything but due to customs declarations and alcohol content, some countries may be much pricier. Just PM me and I can check for you. Also, if you do want to participate, please only ask if these aftershaves aren't readily available to you.

4-This is open until next monday the 16th (eastern DST) and I'll do the final draws. Winners will be announced here and contacted via PM as well.

If I'm going against any forum rules by the way I intend to do this please let me know.

Cheers!

Very nice PIF but i'm not in. One of my friends already sent me some very nice after shave so I have plenty.:thumbup1:

Awesome pif! I'm in for both, but the Aqua Velva is my preference. I have seen this Old Spice scent a few time in the Portland, Oregon area a dew times but never bought it.

This is a great PIF. I am in for both. If I manage to win both, my preference is for the Aqua Velva.

Thank you for doing this.

I'm in for both. I wanna see what original Aqua Velva smells like. I'm sure I must have smelt it "back in the day" but I didn't really care about after shaves then!

Top Bottom