What's new

7 Regent Lane & Indochino

52 views and no comments? I guess that's a bit of a commentary in itself. Bit of a shame, really. I was hoping there was something with potential here.

I've been shopping around for custom fit pants - I lift weights and nothing fits well anymore. So I picked up a few pairs of khakis from them Fit is fantastic, fabric is okay. Lighter than Bill's Khakis, not quite as nice as Orvis' Ultimate.

If you check out the StyleForum site, you will see many of catastrophic examples of online MTM suits. Very difficult to dial in measurements and have them translated into a properly fitting suit. Not sure of your location but people are reporting excellent value for dollar on the SuitSupply MTM program. They have a NYC store and are opening atleast a few more this summer in Chicago and the like.

I bought a 7Regent Lane suit about 3 months ago and it fit great. Received the order in 3 weeks as they promised, just in time for Anniversary dinner with my wife and she really liked it. They also send updates on your order status through out the process. Overall, I had good experience with them and the suit was definitely worth every penny.

Ive tried indochino before, short answer is that the material is ok, fit was ok, but quality of construction was awful. One suit ended up having the stitching fall apart on the pants after a few months wear.

I typically spend more $ than what those suits go for, but even comparing them to similar priced items, I'd be hesitant to buy.

I did however, pick up a very nice overcoat from them that is going strong.

Top Bottom