What's new

4 Months Later

Roughly 4 months ago, Mr. Crafty bought me a Lady Gillette and a tub of TOBS avocado as a gift. He did this because I was constantly somehow finding bad disposable blades and cutting myself or getting nasty razor burn.

I was fortunate enough to be pretty proficient at my DE by the second or third shave, getting nearly BBS almost out of the gate. By 2 weeks, I was getting BBS regularly. This is partly due to the amazing people here at B&B, and partly due to the fact that Mr. Crafty was able to give me pointers, since he had been wetshaving for some time. By a few weeks after that, I was good enough and had enough knowledge that I was able to start helping newbie women on B&B, and have been gladly doing so ever since.

Now, 4 months later, I don't want to go back. I love my DE, love my brush, scuttle, cream, choice of blades, etc. Love my choice and love B&B. Thanks to everyone for the help.

Congrats on your success as well. Love these post from the ladies, as I hope if I keep showing these to my wife she might take the plunge as well. I am patient and know that one of these days it just might happen.

Awesome and way to go Mr. Crafty...it's good to see husbands caring enough to intervene and implement preventive measures that will stop their wives from mutilating themselves. :thumbup1:

Having said that, where do you recommend picking a Lady Gillette at a good price? I am looking for something like that for my "better" (or should I say BEST) half. She doesn't like using my DEs.

WTG!!! I love my lady gillette too...
Robert, you can try the BST forum here...it frequently has ladies for sale.

Awesome and way to go Mr. Crafty...it's good to see husbands caring enough to intervene and implement preventive measures that will stop their wives from mutilating themselves. :thumbup1:

Having said that, where do you recommend picking a Lady Gillette at a good price? I am looking for something like that for my "better" (or should I say BEST) half. She doesn't like using my DEs.

I purchased Crafty's Lady Gillette off ebay. The price was a little high, but well worth the results.

Top Bottom