What's new

B&B LE Group buy 2022 Brown Leaf LE Pipe

Pardon if I didn’t catch it somewhere else in the thread, is full payment expected up front? And we are sending direct and not waiting to be invoiced?

Hi everyone!

First, I want to say how truly honored I am to have been selected to make your Brown Leaf Limited Edition Pipe this year. I am very excited about this project and am thrilled to get to work with you all!

Phil is doing an amazing job and I feel that we're all in good hands. Your handling of all the back and forth communication is especially appreciated! Also, there were a few questions that I want to offer some direct replies to in the hopes of saving Phil a little time and energy. Thanks, Phil, for all you are doing!

I will continue to monitor this thread and will gladly address any additional questions or concerns when I am able.

PayPal order form

It is a great help to me to have all orders organized in one place where I can access all of the information for the entire order. The information that gets entered into the order form automatically populates on a spreadsheet where I can easily see all of this info. While it might seem a simple thing to go back through my PayPal payment history to get these details, looking over a bunch of individual transactions feels disorganized to me and I want to make sure this entire process is very clean, clear, and as simple as possible for all of you.

In addition, I use PayPal as my primary method of receiving and sending money. As a result, these orders are not the only transactions coming and going through my PayPal account. Having the order form keeps all of the critical information for this group's order neatly in one place and greatly helps me to ensure a good experience for all of you. Thanks for taking the time to fill out the form!

Direct Payments and Invoicing

I definitely understand any concerns that may exist around sending direct payments without receiving an invoice and I apologize for not building this into the process sooner. If anyone would like to receive an invoice, please indicate that (and include an email address where the invoice may be sent) under the "What amount did you send in your PayPal payment?" question when filling out the order form.

If you have already submitted your order and would like an invoice, please feel free to email me at [email protected] with your request and I will provide one within a few business days. I am officially out of the office from the 6th through the 10th of June (family visit), so I ask your forgiveness in advance if I am unable to send an invoice immediately after receiving a request next week.

Thanks again to all of you for giving me the opportunity to make the 2022 Badger & Blade Brown Leaf Limited Edition Pipe. I am grateful for the opportunity and honored to be working with you!

Best wishes,
David S. Huber

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

First, I want to say how truly honored I am to have been selected to make your Brown Leaf Limited Edition Pipe this year. I am very excited about this project and am thrilled to get to work with you all!

Phil is doing an amazing job and I feel that we're all in good hands. Your handling of all the back and forth communication is especially appreciated! Also, there were a few questions that I want to offer some direct replies to in the hopes of saving Phil a little time and energy. Thanks, Phil, for all you are doing!

I will continue to monitor this thread and will gladly address any additional questions or concerns when I am able.

PayPal order form

It is a great help to me to have all orders organized in one place where I can access all of the information for the entire order. The information that gets entered into the order form automatically populates on a spreadsheet where I can easily see all of this info. While it might seem a simple thing to go back through my PayPal payment history to get these details, looking over a bunch of individual transactions feels disorganized to me and I want to make sure this entire process is very clean, clear, and as simple as possible for all of you.

In addition, I use PayPal as my primary method of receiving and sending money. As a result, these orders are not the only transactions coming and going through my PayPal account. Having the order form keeps all of the critical information for this group's order neatly in one place and greatly helps me to ensure a good experience for all of you. Thanks for taking the time to fill out the form!

Direct Payments and Invoicing

I definitely understand any concerns that may exist around sending direct payments without receiving an invoice and I apologize for not building this into the process sooner. If anyone would like to receive an invoice, please indicate that (and include an email address where the invoice may be sent) under the "What amount did you send in your PayPal payment?" question when filling out the order form.

If you have already submitted your order and would like an invoice, please feel free to email me at [email protected] with your request and I will provide one within a few business days. I am officially out of the office from the 6th through the 10th of June (family visit), so I ask your forgiveness in advance if I am unable to send an invoice immediately after receiving a request next week.

Thanks again to all of you for giving me the opportunity to make the 2022 Badger & Blade Brown Leaf Limited Edition Pipe. I am grateful for the opportunity and honored to be working with you!

Best wishes,
David S. Huber
We are all happy to have you aboard, David. Thank you.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Is it too early to start discussing tobaccos for the inaugural smoke? :biggrin1:
Better now than later, so if I don't have it, I can try to pick it up!

By the way Just for Info - I posted a link to the sale thread in some of the other major areas to try to get a bump in the order process.

Sadly I am going to be sitting this year's out. All extra income has been going to first born due in 4 weeks. I've actually been smoking more than buying. :em3000:
Congrats!! Get used to that extra income vaporizing thing. My oldest is 44 and it still happens, although not nearly as often as it used to!

Top Bottom