What's new

B&B LE Group buy 2022 Brown Leaf LE Pipe

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
The 2022 B&B LE stamps have been received by David.
Thought you'd like to see the results !

20220613_100500.jpg

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
If you're sitting on the fence about this, we are halfway through the order window!
2 weeks to go!.
Times are tough right now, but the B&B LE has always held its purchase value.
There are more people that want these after the fact than the number made.

It's not flake, but I do have some Old Gowrie that has been aging since January 2017 that I'd be willing to contribute to the cause.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Ok, we are at 16 and I breathe a sigh of relief that I won't be remembered as the guy that ran the lowest turn out record for a B&B BL LE!
Still a tad over a week to go!

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
Ok, we are at 16 and I breathe a sigh of relief that I won't be remembered as the guy that ran the lowest turn out record for a B&B BL LE!
Still a tad over a week to go!

What a way to take a dig at whoever IS the guy with the lowest turn out record. :lol: Just kidding of course.

Tough times for a lot of people, Phil. Plus there seems to be a few members absent of late... Brandaves, Rookie, RadRick, Bakker ... although there seems to be a few newer faces of late too.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
What a way to take a dig at whoever IS the guy with the lowest turn out record. :lol: Just kidding of course.

Tough times for a lot of people, Phil. Plus there seems to be a few members absent of late... Brandaves, Rookie, RadRick, Bakker ... although there seems to be a few newer faces of late too.
Yeah, economically, it's a rough time for folks to drop dough on a "want it" purchase. Brandaves is in as of today, he was #16.

Top Bottom