What's new

2022 April fools day post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Oh, BTW, y'all hear the news that Gillette is going to re-release every razor model they ever made?

Stan
Oh come on! That's too good even for a April 1st joke.
Besides, we wouldn't need them to re-relese every model. Only a few would be enough. You think those hipsters would buy them. Noo. They would buy the King C. Gillette, because it is for beard shaping and is hip. :lol:

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
most folks get the joke by the time they read the last sentence!

I would have left that part out lol.

81817f91e68dea46c752109e3b6a0f9d.jpg

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
I regret to inform the members that due to these economically tough times, ownership has decided that Badger and Blade is just no longer sustainable. Sale of the domain name and shut down date will be announced once the details have been worked out.
The competition from online Social Platforms has been particularly rough on B&B and it just isn't possible to keep doing this.
I'd like to thank all of the members past and present for making this a really enjoyable experience, but all good things eventually must come to an end.
We thought that it would be appropriate to make this announcement today and hope that everyone takes a good look at their calendar.
Got me

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I'm going back to an electric razor.

I'll be PIFing my entire collection of brushes (30 or so), razors (20+), soaps & creams (can't count that high), blades (many hundreds) and Zippos (100+)
They'll go to the first member who can prove they have 600 brushes, 1000 razors, 1200 soaps & creams, 250,000 blades and 12,000 Zippos

I regret to inform the members that due to these economically tough times, ownership has decided that Badger and Blade is just no longer sustainable. Sale of the domain name and shut down date will be announced once the details have been worked out.
The competition from online Social Platforms has been particularly rough on B&B and it just isn't possible to keep doing this.
I'd like to thank all of the members past and present for making this a really enjoyable experience, but all good things eventually must come to an end.
We thought that it would be appropriate to make this announcement today and hope that everyone takes a good look at their calendar.
You sly dog you!!! :a14::a14::a14:

I read the post and had a brief moment where I thought I might actually start to save money with this "hobby"... and then I checked the calendar

:cool:

Last edited:
I'm not believing anything I read on B&B for the rest of the day, since luvmysuper damn near gave me a heart attack! :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom