What's new

2022 April fools day post

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I regret to inform the members that due to these economically tough times, ownership has decided that Badger and Blade is just no longer sustainable. Sale of the domain name and shut down date will be announced once the details have been worked out.
The competition from online Social Platforms has been particularly rough on B&B and it just isn't possible to keep doing this.
I'd like to thank all of the members past and present for making this a really enjoyable experience, but all good things eventually must come to an end.
We thought that it would be appropriate to make this announcement today and hope that everyone takes a good look at their calendar.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
1648809511556.gif

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I regret to inform the members that due to these economically tough times, ownership has decided that Badger and Blade is just no longer sustainable. Sale of the domain name and shut down date will be announced once the details have been worked out.
The competition from online Social Platforms has been particularly rough on B&B and it just isn't possible to keep doing this.
I'd like to thank all of the members past and present for making this a really enjoyable experience, but all good things eventually must come to an end.
We thought that it would be appropriate to make this announcement today and hope that everyone takes a good look at their calendar.

Classic! Look...my new razor came today!

2073226.jpg

Last edited:

linty1

My wallet cries.
It took me... longer than I care to admit for things to click in. oye. On a side note, verifying, good, reputable sources, things based on factual things etc are good all the other days of the year too, with the sorts of news and things going on in the world. Phew.

Thanks for the announcement. I’ve opened accounts on a couple of other shaving forums and I look forward to reconnecting with some of the former B&B members there.

Thanks for running this site for so many years. Goodbye, and I wish you all the best.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
It took me... longer than I care to admit for things to click in. oye. On a side note, verifying, good, reputable sources, things based on factual things etc are good all the other days of the year too, with the sorts of news and things going on in the world. Phew.
I have had a longstanding philosophy to treat everything I read and everything I see on the "news" as if every day was April 1st.

You almost had me for a second, but on April first I always remind myself not to take seriously or believe anything I see or read on that day. Still, despite all that, I still get tricked sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom