What's new

2020-2024 Leap Year Restraint/2020s Restraint (10 years)

This Is Not

A Clever Verse

I Tried

And Tried

But Just

Got Worse

Hi,

Anybody got the book? I am betting this one is missing the Burma-Shave on the end intentionally. But, it might be a copy error....

Stan

Hi,

My soap in the Old Spice mug I've been using for years now is down to the little ring around the edge. So, I put it away and pulled out a new OS mug full of my half-and-half Carden Farms and Oster mix. And, it is full. So, in time, I can peel the ring out of the bottom of the old mug and smoosh it into the new one.

Just a little, and boring, update to the world of restraint.

Stan - Still In

I won't say that my shaves are boring but this morning was shave 885 on a block of Vitos extra coco. I think I have it pretty much dialed in about now and figure I have another two years of great shaves before I finish the brick.

Hi,

It isn't that the shaves are boring. They are fine. It's the fact I'm reporting on pulling out one of my two spare full mugs of soap because I am tired of messing with that final bit of soap ring in the old mug. It's the report that is boring!

I mean, changing soap mugs? This is what it comes down to when in a restraint. Doesn't get more boring than that! :p

Stan - Still Chugging Along

Drinking Drivers

Enhance Their

Chance

To Highball Home

In An Ambulance

Burma- Shave

Hi,

I like this one. I don't recall it at all. That old code would pop these up in a slow cadence and picked the jingle randomly. So, it may well have never popped up for me....

I am going to try and post these regularly on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. So, of course, I missed Wednesday on the first week after I decided I was going to do it this way. Sigh.

Stan

Hi,

So, a report from the Wild World of Restraint:

I scraped the ring from the bottom of the old soap mug. Busted it up and wet it good and smooshed it on top of the soap in the new mug.

Further bulletins as events warrant.

Stan - Still In

You've Used

Our Cream

Now Try Our Blades

Pair Up The Best

In Shaving Aids

Burma-Shave

Hi,

Ok. My list jumps to 1947 from 1945. Anyone got the book to see if there are any 1946?

I think I need to pick up one of the books....

Stan

Top Bottom