What's new

2020-2024 Leap Year Restraint/2020s Restraint (10 years)

I know we don't have the quarterly check in's they have in the yearly, but, I waned to report that the Mystic Waters Babershop I started in June is all but done. I have several jobs out of town coming up so I am thinking I'll finish off the Derby Lemon and Classic Palmolive tubes I have had for quite some time. We are 1 3/4 years in. Who all is still with us?

I am still in. Today was shave 955 on my block of Vitos extra coco. My hope is to finish the second (of three) chunk either by the end of the year of shortly there after. There is a chance that I might be able to finish the leap year challenge while 3017ing this one soap.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Thank you my "Ham" brother, @KQY61 for always putting these "roadside signs" in this thread.... I'm old enough to remember seeing LOTS of these, even in the 70's, on our trips south on the Mason Dixon to visit my family. You've reminded me of happy days friend.

Hi,

Yeah, they are great. I'd forgotten all about the data file. I was working thru old files - looking for something completely different, of course - and saw that file. And here we were beginning a 10 year long thread. What better to pop a couple in a week to keep the thread going? I mean how much can we say about using stuff up? And, Burma Shave was shaving stuff for a long time. :)

73 - Stan w2ck

Altho

We've Sold

Six Million Others

We Still Can't Sell

Those Coughdrop Brothers

Burma-Shave

Hi,

Ok. In Poughkeepsie, NY there was another factory. Smith Brothers. Coughdrops. Their packaging had pen and ink portraits of the two founding brothers. Full beards. Hence the reference. I don't know that brand of coughdrops still exists. So, it might no longer make any sense.

Stan

Top Bottom