What's new

2015 B&B Bingo: The Great Outdoors Edition

Thank you Captain Obvious, just clarifying for those of us, and those folks that may have gotten use to the other format that don't have your superior intellect..Kahn:lol:

I just figured you were on your phone, and had a difficult time navigating back to the first post! :lol:

Nah, I was just reposting that snippet as a reminder. Sometimes we get excited when we sign up and forget all the nuances that are specified in the initial posting.

Why did I follow the spider conversation that led me to the egg sacs, you'd think that living out here with all the large and small spiders that they would not bother me, I have been itchy all day now, cool stuff, but very very ickish. Vez post something about snakes, this I like LOL

Why did I follow the spider conversation that led me to the egg sacs, you'd think that living out here with all the large and small spiders that they would not bother me, I have been itchy all day now, cool stuff, but very very ickish. Vez post something about snakes, this I like LOL

Meanwhile, in Australia...

proxy.php

mrlandpirate

Got lucky with dead badgers
I get the big foot thing but how do we know what word in the post is the WORD or is it the thing in the picture with BF?

I get the big foot thing but how do we know what word in the post is the WORD or is it the thing in the picture with BF?

I'm trying to make every effort to ensure that only 1 possible gameword will appear in each bigfoot-marked post. If you have a question about a word, don't hesitate to PM me. If you don't see any words on your card in the post, it's safe to assume you don't have a hit. The only words you should concern yourself with, are those on your card. The "bigfoot on a bike" thing was a happy coincidence.

Also... if you think there are more than one gameword on a given post and they are both on your card... just consider yourself extremely lucky!

Top Bottom