What's new

2012 Father's Day PIF

Participated in Movember last year with a nice donation, i guess I'll jump in.

Hoping not to be a father for a few years. Thanks a lot for the chance.

Congratulations to cvandyke27 and BigBull who are first and second place winners in the 2012 Father's Day PIF. Thanks to all who entered.

This is extremely generous of you! I'm excited and grateful to have been chosen. Having my son 7 months ago was the best thing that ever happened to me...and my first Fathers Day was an incredible experience.

We spoke via PM, and as you know I lost my father to Prostate Cancer. I miss him everyday and strive to be an example to my son like he was to me. I'm active in MoVember to raise awareness and do what I can for the PCF. Gents, if your reading this: If you're over the age of 35 please go see your Doctor and "take the finger". Having caught it early enough, my father would still be here today and my son would have had an opportunity to meet his "G-Daddy". To lighten this up a bit:

$Prostate.jpg

Thanks so much again for your generosity and thoughtfulness!

BigBull, first, I'm sorry for your loss. Second, that drawing is hilarious. It's amazing with all the technology we have, as the doctor says, "and yet here we are." Thanks for the laugh.

Congratulations to cvandyke and BigBull who are first and second place finishers in this PIF. Cvandyke27 chose the Gillette Old Type so BigBull gets the Hamburg Ring Straight. Thanks to all who entered.

Top Bottom