What's new

GIVEAWAY! FREE Razor Blades - August Newbie Blade PIF

Welcome new members!! Want some free razor blades?

I will be picking a new member to PIF (Pay It Forward) a double edge razor blade sample pack.

For this PIF the rules are simple - Just post in this thread "I'm in".

This PIF is open to all new members that have registered on B & B since July 1, 2022. New members worldwide are eligible.

The winner will receive a selection of 20 different blades from B & B’s very own
Great Blade Exchange

I'll pick a winner in a week, or so.
Good luck!

If you have blades you would like to donate to the Great Blade Exchange, please PM me.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Time is relative, my friend. I believe that you believe that you're a new guy! Are you in?
I'm too old to be new my friend!

I may still be incredibly handsome, but I move slower than a new model....

But I sure hope that you get some "takers" on this PIF! It's a great opportunity to try some blades without wasting money on the ones that might make someone less than incredibly handsome...

David - thanks for your generosity!

New members - this is a great opportunity to try different blades to find the ones that work better for you. I encourage you to participate.

Respectfully not in.

I was a recipient of this generous PIF when I joined B&B. It made me feel very welcome. Thanks for continuing to do this for new members! (Respectfully, not in.)

Such a great opportunity to help those of us who wish to try a variety of blades - thank you!

As a grateful recent winner, not in.

I have some double edge blades - Sharks and Astras - still in there original packaging which I do not need. If anyone would like them just email me at <[email protected]> with a shipping address and I will send them to you free of charge.

Top Bottom