What's new

1930s British Aristocrat No. 2 Traveller Silver De Luxe set

Does anybody have a real live example of the shaving brush, shown in the ad below, that would have come with the No. 2 and the No. 3 sets? Would they have also been offered in other sets, or individually?
proxy.php

This gorgeous set arrived in today's post, and I am absolutely overwhelmed by its condition! It came with a clone razor so I "borrowed" a rhodium 1st gen Aristocrat from a #15 set to get some pictures of what it should look like. I think the #15 box is gonna be lonely for awhile...
$100_1964.jpg

Does anybody have a real live example of the shaving brush, shown in the ad below, that would have come with the No. 2 and the No. 3 sets? Would they have also been offered in other sets, or individually?
proxy.php

May be hard to find that brush

I've been absent from B&B for a year, now, dealing with health issues, but I've been able to hunt razors! On that note, I've been able to add a #2 Importe d'Angleterre, a #3 Made in England, and a #3 Importe d'Angleterre to the #2 Made in England that started this whole thing off.

$IMG_4659.jpg
$IMG_4657.jpg

Last edited:
Egads! Not fair!

Fantastic collection. I love all the brushes included with the combination sets. Do you still use them or just for viewing?

Welcome back! The 1st Gen Aristocrats are probably my favorite razors.

Mine, too - and 2nd gen, and 3rd gen, and 4th gen...:thumbup1:

Dan, nice to see you againe here. Welcome back!

Thank you, Achim! A stroke kept my in the hospital for 8 weeks, now I'm fighting to regain use of my right arm - I will win!

Egads! Not fair!

Fantastic collection. I love all the brushes included with the combination sets. Do you still use them or just for viewing?

Aristos and Bull Dogs, all for use! :laugh:

Thank you, Sir!

I hope you are on the mend, Sir. That is quite the collection!

Kindly,
Adam

Getting better every day! :w00t:

Top Bottom