What's new

1000th (and some-odd) Post PIF!

I'm not in but great PIF! Furthermore, the entertainment value of the "one-syllable" names that have been guessed is worthy of a thread subscription...:facep:

I'm in! B&B is Awesome! I like your choice of Seth. Congrats on the new delivery. Make sure to catch up on sleep now...

I appreciate all the congrats, guys. The wife and I are terribly excited (her more so than me I think).

All the guesses and would be guesses are great. There is still plenty of time so spread the word!

Since the last entry was two days ago, and since I will be out of pocket this afternoon,

I hereby declare this PIF CLOSED! :biggrin1:

And the winner is, by random.org selection..

redrider_99!

:a14::a14::a14::a14::a14:
Congratulations, redrider_99, you have won the pif. PM me your address and I'll get it on the way!

Thanks, everyone, for playing. I wish I had more stuff to give away.

Last edited:
Wow!!! Thank you so much Chadtheguru!

B&B truly is awesome! I have gained so much from here, both from knowledge shared as well as PIF generosity.

Chadtheguru, thank you again, and congratulations to you! You're soon to get one of the most amazing gifts in this world. Cherish every minute you get with him.

I received the package on Friday, just before I had to take off for the weekend so I couldn't post a picture until now.

$IMAG0504.jpg

Keen eyes will see some extras:

- The Anherb A/S gel smells nice and has a good cool to it, I like it.
- The two middle soap pucks are Marvy on the left and VDH Luxury on the right. Both smell really nice. I've read the Marvy can be a challenge to lather... I love challenges! :) (Far right is the VDH Deluxe in waxed paper.)
- An extra pack of Derby's and a pack with 3 Wilkinson's in it. Not sure which version/origin these are but I'll try 'em out.

Tonight's shave will be C.O. Bigelow with a new Dorco blade and the Stirling A/S. The menthol/eucalyptus is very welcomed back into my stock and while I'm not sure if the vetiver is a scent for me I am really excited to see how Rob's A/S work.

The icing on the cake is I was just looking into contract techs because I love the fluted handles. I'm thinking of painting it black because I love the look. Perfect timing on a terrific PIF!

Thanks so much Chad!

Top Bottom