What's new

1000th (and some-odd) Post PIF!

B&B is AWESOME!!
I'm in. Seth would be a great name. Thanks for a generous PIF!

You got it! His name will be Seth Nathaniel. Great job. :D

What do you win? The satisfaction of knowing you're smarter/luckier than everybody else. :)

I'm in!/B&B is Awesome!

Congrats, and thanks for the chance to get some goodies!

I was going to say Ham. Wife and I were talking baby names too...it's been fun suggesting some of the more random Biblical names to her.

Last edited:
Just wondering, you have 2 parts, one saying open to all members and one to CONUS only... If it's open to all, i'm in, otherwise, nice PIF and wanted to let you know ;)

What a great PIF, Great name, and CONGRATS!!!

I am however rolling on the floor laughing. B & B members are the greatest when it comes to all things
shaving, but I don't want them teaching my daughter English (one syllable) or The Bible (Old Testament)

I'm not in but am hoping you'll be blessed with a truly wonderful son. He already has a wonderful name.

What a great PIF, Great name, and CONGRATS!!!

I am however rolling on the floor laughing. B & B members are the greatest when it comes to all things
shaving, but I don't want them teaching my daughter English (one syllable) or The Bible (Old Testament)

Yeah, no kidding. :what:
Still fun though!

Just wondering, you have 2 parts, one saying open to all members and one to CONUS only... If it's open to all, i'm in, otherwise, nice PIF and wanted to let you know ;)

Ahh. I see it. I must have copied and pasted instead of cut and paste. Thanks for pointing that out.
Sorry, this is only open to CONUS members due to shipping restrictions on AS products.

ED! witness
$3995-edward_and_ein_cowboy_bebop.jpg

Top Bottom