What's new

1 month in, I don't have a problem

I am so happy with my Timeless that I am hoping it keeps me content for awhile or I will go broke. I should be getting a Razrock brush today along with some Tabac. Did someone say I need some Stirling products? I'll have to check that out. This wet shaving is saving me so much money ;)

You can just tell yourself that you would have switched to brush and soaps with a cartridge anyway. So the only added expense is the razor which you're going to save in blades. :D That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Oh, and I have been looking at bathrooms shelves with 3 tiers to keep everything organized.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Oh, and I have been looking at bathrooms shelves with 3 tiers to keep everything organized.

I built one and as soon as I hung it I knew it was too small. Take my advice, buy one twice as big as you think you'll need, then buy another for a different wall lol.

I'm trying to figure out where I'm going to put stuff when it comes. We JUST redid our bathroom so I know having things all over the counter won't fly with the wife and I have only so much drawer space. Think I might have to be hiding some in other rooms.

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
I'm trying to figure out where I'm going to put stuff when it comes. We JUST redid our bathroom so I know having things all over the counter won't fly with the wife and I have only so much drawer space. Think I might have to be hiding some in other rooms.
That's why God created "Guest Bathrooms".

Go to the sporting goods store, buy the biggest tackle box they sell, load it with excess shaving kit, and keep it all in the basement with other gear. LOL

Nice start ... no you don't have a problem, at least not one that is going to be cured or helped on this website. See B&B has a psychiatrist on staff for OCD (Obsessive Collecting Disorder) but he is backlogged for the next 30 years.
WELCOME BROTHER TO THE SHAVE ASYLUM! :a47:

If you start gargling that witch hazel you can get rid of the two bottles of mouthwash, thus making room for even more shave gear!

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I saw that picture, and it looks like you should have good breath.

Unless she was gargling with it.

In the time since I started this thread I have added 2 Maggards soaps (Norther Moss, Orange Menthol), 5 Sterling soaps (1 oz testers - Gin & Tonic, Margaritas in the Arctic, Barbershop, Executive Man, Port-Au-Prince and Iced Pineapple), a Maggards 24mm synthetic brush, a Razorock Plissoft brush, 2 Mike's Naturals (Lemon Grass & Eucalyptus and Barbershop), Semogue 610 boar brush, Clubman Pinaud AS, Agua Lavanda Puig AS, Lucky Tiger AS and a 3 tiered bathroom shelf to put all this wonderfulness on. Everyone here are really great people but I think I need to block B&B from my browser. I tell myself no more and then I read about this brush or that soap and here I am. Please help me.

Top Bottom