What's new

1 month in, I don't have a problem

proxy.php
A very true statement!

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
In the time since I started this thread I have added 2 Maggards soaps (Norther Moss, Orange Menthol), 5 Sterling soaps (1 oz testers - Gin & Tonic, Margaritas in the Arctic, Barbershop, Executive Man, Port-Au-Prince and Iced Pineapple), a Maggards 24mm synthetic brush, a Razorock Plissoft brush, 2 Mike's Naturals (Lemon Grass & Eucalyptus and Barbershop), Semogue 610 boar brush, Clubman Pinaud AS, Agua Lavanda Puig AS, Lucky Tiger AS and a 3 tiered bathroom shelf to put all this wonderfulness on. Everyone here are really great people but I think I need to block B&B from my browser. I tell myself no more and then I read about this brush or that soap and here I am. Please help me.

@roosty is asking for help.

In the time since I started this thread I have added 2 Maggards soaps (Norther Moss, Orange Menthol), 5 Sterling soaps (1 oz testers - Gin & Tonic, Margaritas in the Arctic, Barbershop, Executive Man, Port-Au-Prince and Iced Pineapple), a Maggards 24mm synthetic brush, a Razorock Plissoft brush, 2 Mike's Naturals (Lemon Grass & Eucalyptus and Barbershop), Semogue 610 boar brush, Clubman Pinaud AS, Agua Lavanda Puig AS, Lucky Tiger AS and a 3 tiered bathroom shelf to put all this wonderfulness on. Everyone here are really great people but I think I need to block B&B from my browser. I tell myself no more and then I read about this brush or that soap and here I am. Please help me.

Are the vintage Gillettes in the mail?

To me, having about 2 years' worth of soaps or creams and blades is reasonable. I'll use them all. As for brushes, I can see rotating three, so they get absolutely dry. So that's quite a large collection even for the rational and minimalist among us! Multiple razors, on the other hand ...

To me, having about 2 years' worth of soaps or creams and blades is reasonable. I'll use them all. As for brushes, I can see rotating three, so they get absolutely dry. So that's quite a large collection even for the rational and minimalist among us! Multiple razors, on the other hand ...

I was told brushes need at least four days to dry. Sometimes five. I read it on B and B, online, so it must be true, right?

The new shelf looks great! What is the "fougere" sample?
Sterling samples fit perfectly into small Wal-Mart ramekins. You need to get some Razorock and Fine Accoutrements on those shelves.

The fougere is from Stone Cottage. I hate to admit I have not tried that one yet!
Razorock you say????

Im getting close.... A few months in just picked up like 11 razors now hah. But I need more soaps and After shave. I just picked up some clubmans and its nice to use other than Nivea balm

Top Bottom