What's new

Queen Charlotte Soap Briar: top quality bath soap

Item Description

This bath soap is the bomb. I don't have the matching shave cream... yet. But based on the scent, it's in the cards sometime in the future.

This is the first bath soap review I have done, so here goes.

The soap lathers up great, and fills the shower with the aromatic fragrance of pipe tobacco (kinda smells like cherries and alt innsbruck, except more on the subtle side on the tobacco note). This bath soap bar is VERY VERY hard. It doesn't seem to matter how much you scrub that bar on your wash cloth, the bar retains its volume. Because of this i suspect the soap will last for maybe 6-8 months given its used daily. That's a true bargain for the price.

I am glad I found this soap, as I have skin issues with a lot of the "run of the mill" body washes and bar soaps, with their extra ingredients. These Queen Charlotte Soaps have like, 5 or 6 ingredients, and I have no doubt they were produced in the small, hand batch traditional way. Easy on my sensitive skin, in a smell that takes me back to my childhood. :thumbup1:

Latest reviews

This bath soap is the bomb. I don't have the matching shave cream... yet. But based on the scent, it's in the cards sometime in the future.

This is the first bath soap review I have done, so here goes.

The soap lathers up great, and fills the shower with the aromatic fragrance of pipe tobacco (kinda smells like cherries and alt innsbruck, except more on the subtle side on the tobacco note). This bath soap bar is VERY VERY hard. It doesn't seem to matter how much you scrub that bar on your wash cloth, the bar retains its volume. Because of this i suspect the soap will last for maybe 6-8 months given its used daily. That's a true bargain for the price.

I am glad I found this soap, as I have skin issues with a lot of the "run of the mill" body washes and bar soaps, with their extra ingredients. These Queen Charlotte Soaps have like, 5 or 6 ingredients, and I have no doubt they were produced in the small, hand batch traditional way. Easy on my sensitive skin, in a smell that takes me back to my childhood. :thumbup1:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)