What's new

Taylor's Jermyn Street Aftershave Lotion

Item Description

First off, yes, the jermyn street aftershave lotion smells exactly like the shaving cream. EXACTLY like it. I have read a lot of reviews about how taylor aftershaves don't smell like their shave cream counterparts and visa-versa, but I can confirm that the scent matches perfectly. Onto performance

It does what a good aftershave should, it soothes the skin and really refreshes it. One thing about this aftershave (the particular bottle I got has an atomizer, I don't know if they offer this lotion with a splash top), is the consistency of the juice itself seems slightly more viscous than your regular alcohol-based aftershave. This stuff contains no alcohol. I had a little trouble getting the AS to disperse evenly out of the bottle. This could be due to the liquid or the atomizer itself may be bad. Who knows, it's not that much of an issue to me.

The scent, like previously mentioned, is outstanding. If I had to guess, it's not a scent or fragrance for an older, mature gentlemen. With that said, I am 23, and it smells like something guys my age would wear. Another thing about the fragrance; it lasts a LONG time for a TOBS aftershave. 5 hours on me, longer than the other TOBS aftershaves I own.

I highly recommend this AS. If you love the jermyn street shave cream and want that smell in an AS, this one is spot on.

** I read on the TOBS website that english fern gives this aftershave its scent, for those who were wondering.

Latest reviews

Pros: Soothing with a great scent.
Cons: None
I wouldn't say that this AS is cooling as it seems to warm and sooth. No nasty stinging with this one. It moisturises really well and smells fantastic. Not my everyday AS because of the price, but something for the weekend.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
0.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
First off, yes, the jermyn street aftershave lotion smells exactly like the shaving cream. EXACTLY like it. I have read a lot of reviews about how taylor aftershaves don't smell like their shave cream counterparts and visa-versa, but I can confirm that the scent matches perfectly. Onto performance

It does what a good aftershave should, it soothes the skin and really refreshes it. One thing about this aftershave (the particular bottle I got has an atomizer, I don't know if they offer this lotion with a splash top), is the consistency of the juice itself seems slightly more viscous than your regular alcohol-based aftershave. This stuff contains no alcohol. I had a little trouble getting the AS to disperse evenly out of the bottle. This could be due to the liquid or the atomizer itself may be bad. Who knows, it's not that much of an issue to me.

The scent, like previously mentioned, is outstanding. If I had to guess, it's not a scent or fragrance for an older, mature gentlemen. With that said, I am 23, and it smells like something guys my age would wear. Another thing about the fragrance; it lasts a LONG time for a TOBS aftershave. 5 hours on me, longer than the other TOBS aftershaves I own.

I highly recommend this AS. If you love the jermyn street shave cream and want that smell in an AS, this one is spot on.

** I read on the TOBS website that english fern gives this aftershave its scent, for those who were wondering.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)