Items by hunter87597

This bath soap is the bomb. I don't have the matching shave cream... yet. But based on the scent, it's in the cards sometime in the future. This is the first bath soap review I have done, so here goes. The soap lathers up great, and fills the shower with the aromatic fragrance of pipe tobacco (kinda smells like cherries and alt innsbruck, except more on the subtle side on the tobacco note). This bath soap bar is VERY VERY hard. It doesn't seem to matter how much you scrub that bar on...
hunter87597
3.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Views
Reviews
I'll get right to the review on this stuff. It's not terribly expensive, at 25 bucks. It's been sitting on the counter for almost a week without prior use, so when I got done shaving with p160 TM, I wanted to follow up with something just as smooth. Why not give PS a shot? I was kinda scared it would burn and be pungent since it is a pine scent. Shortly after application, I felt 0 burn, but instead I sensed a slight touch of cooling. That is fantastic. And the smell, :thumbup: I love wood...
hunter87597
2.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
First off, yes, the jermyn street aftershave lotion smells exactly like the shaving cream. EXACTLY like it. I have read a lot of reviews about how taylor aftershaves don't smell like their shave cream counterparts and visa-versa, but I can confirm that the scent matches perfectly. Onto performance It does what a good aftershave should, it soothes the skin and really refreshes it. One thing about this aftershave (the particular bottle I got has an atomizer, I don't know if they offer this...
hunter87597
2.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
To date, this is the best summer-citrus fragrance I own. I have tried a lot of different lime colognes, mainly avoiding lemon because of it's "tartness", but I believe Bigelow has tamed the tart. Price rating is a solid 10 due to how much i like the stuff. I believe it to a be a high quality scent, it is a bigelow product after all. It came in a manilla box, cradled inside by cardboard. This was the first fragrance I have bought that I was impressed by the box actually. The...
Reviewing this cologne simply because the good news must be shared with men everywhere... regretting that men will buy it because I want to be the only one wearing this..... J.Peterman 1903 Cologne!! **Star Wars theme song starts playing** Really though, I am going to give an honest review of this stuff from the beginning and my initial impressions. The packaging is not what you'd expect in a cologne, you'd think the packaging held some kind of high-end luxurious watch. Being serious...
As a kid growing up I always remember sneaking into the bathroom and opening my dad's La Crosse dopp kit just to smell his jovan musk... That was my dad's signature scent!! I would always put a little on and then pretend to be him because it was what he used. :001_cool: He passed away last november, and shortly after the funeral I was in walmart shopping and ran past the fragrance aisle. I saw jovan musk and it made me think of my dad. I grabbed the biggest bottle I could find and bought...
Top Bottom