What's new

My Cohiba Lanceros Cigar Review

Item Description

Construction: I love the length and the small ring gauge of a Lanceros (long panatela), and I am a great fan of the smaller ring gauge cigars and the thin and elegant Lanceros most likely will focus on flavor, aroma and complexity of tobaccos. Being perfect in construction, it has a beautiful slightly oily wrapper topped off by the Cohiba signature triple capped pigtail head.

Pre-Smoke: The cigar’s wrapper is dark brown in color. It smells great, meaning it has that Cohiba bouquet that I still find very hard to define (a common dilemma I believe amongst us Cohiba smokers). Frankly, what more can I add? It’s one extremely elegant and gorgeous presentation…exactly what I would expect a Cohiba to look like.

Smoking: Wow…the oh-so sweet aroma! First, it starts off with this amazing creamy flavor. Then, it’s followed by hints of almonds, faint hints of wood and spice, caramel and light cappuccino undertones. And that this point, I am just falling in love with this cigar. The burn is even with no tunneling, and the finish is mellow and long on the palate and fills the top of your tongue with a ton of complexity. It’s one of those cigars that fills your mouth full of flavor and it just feels like it will last until ‘the end of time’. As you move on to the half way point, it goes from medium to a fuller body and loads up on the cappuccino and almond flavor. It also feels like the cigar perfumes with clouds of intoxicating cigar smoke with every puff, which is perfect because that means more flavor. On the other hand, the super long finish and very sophisticated blending of tobaccos was just simply amazing.

Conclusion:. As the ‘Prince’ of the Vitola size, the Lanceros is a beautiful cigar and the perfect cigar for long-term aging. With nearly two (2) hours of pleasure (depending how you smoke),…it was the perfect match to great flavor and aroma...especially when paired with a Vintage Madeira or Cognac.

Enjoy!!! :biggrin1:

Christopher :badger:

" Those who Smoke Cohibas will never die of Cancer...but those who
don't...will die of Envy". Cuban Cigar Slogan

Latest reviews

Construction: I love the length and the small ring gauge of a Lanceros (long panatela), and I am a great fan of the smaller ring gauge cigars and the thin and elegant Lanceros most likely will focus on flavor, aroma and complexity of tobaccos. Being perfect in construction, it has a beautiful slightly oily wrapper topped off by the Cohiba signature triple capped pigtail head.

Pre-Smoke: The cigar’s wrapper is dark brown in color. It smells great, meaning it has that Cohiba bouquet that I still find very hard to define (a common dilemma I believe amongst us Cohiba smokers). Frankly, what more can I add? It’s one extremely elegant and gorgeous presentation…exactly what I would expect a Cohiba to look like.

Smoking: Wow…the oh-so sweet aroma! First, it starts off with this amazing creamy flavor. Then, it’s followed by hints of almonds, faint hints of wood and spice, caramel and light cappuccino undertones. And that this point, I am just falling in love with this cigar. The burn is even with no tunneling, and the finish is mellow and long on the palate and fills the top of your tongue with a ton of complexity. It’s one of those cigars that fills your mouth full of flavor and it just feels like it will last until ‘the end of time’. As you move on to the half way point, it goes from medium to a fuller body and loads up on the cappuccino and almond flavor. It also feels like the cigar perfumes with clouds of intoxicating cigar smoke with every puff, which is perfect because that means more flavor. On the other hand, the super long finish and very sophisticated blending of tobaccos was just simply amazing.

Conclusion:. As the ‘Prince’ of the Vitola size, the Lanceros is a beautiful cigar and the perfect cigar for long-term aging. With nearly two (2) hours of pleasure (depending how you smoke),…it was the perfect match to great flavor and aroma...especially when paired with a Vintage Madeira or Cognac.

Enjoy!!! :biggrin1:

Christopher :badger:

" Those who Smoke Cohibas will never die of Cancer...but those who
don't...will die of Envy". Cuban Cigar Slogan
Aroma
5.00 star(s)
Price
4.00 star(s)
Value
4.00 star(s)
Flavor
5.00 star(s)