What's new

Voskhod Teflon Coated Razor Blades

Item Description

Voskhod Teflon Coated Razor Blades review

Latest reviews

Pros: Smooth and sharp
Cons: Takes over a month to get to Canada from Russia!
These are my favourite blades in my 1962 Gillette Slim. They are not ninja sharp but sharp enough for my salt and pepper beard, but where they shine for me is in smoothness! Longevity is 4 three pass shaves maximum for me before I have to pitch the blade in the bin. They don't do as well in my Edwin Jagger DE89L which I reserve for Feather blades exclusively (does mating blades to a specific razor make me an elitist?) I prefer Voskhod to any of the other blades made in the Mostochlehmash factory (Rapira blades) however all the blades from Moscow are streaks ahead of anything coming out of St Petersburg IMHO. Try a tuck of 5 and see how they work for you. I got mine off of that Bay site for $7US for 100 so I'm sitting with 1,000 blades... what a deal for such a great product!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Longevity
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Sharpness
4.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
5.00 star(s)
Pros: smooth sharp
Cons: none
My go to blade in my Gillette Slim Adjustable at any setting. I get 5 shaves. I keep a good supply on hand.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Longevity
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Sharpness
4.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
5.00 star(s)
Pros: sharp, comfortable
Cons: none yet
This is my first shave with a blade I received free with the purchase of a razor. Wow, I had never heard of these before the shipment arrived, but I love my first shave. Very close, no tugging, even the back of my head is smooth (and that's the real test). A plus comrades!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Longevity
0.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Sharpness
4.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
4.00 star(s)