4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
My Montblanc No. 32 Fountain Pen
The Count of Merkur Cristo
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
"Silver Bayou Rum is proofed with triple filtered fresh water delivering the cleanest and purest taste possible. Following our authentic “sugar house” recipe, we gather raw unrefined cane sugar and molasses from M.A. Patout & Sons Enterprise Factory in Patoutville - all pressed from fresh sugarcane harvested from Louisiana fields". Read More: http://bayourum.com/
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Gents: I received this vintage cologne as a 'gift' (from member and Hobbyist 'bmharold' a.k.a. Brandon), and was impressed with this fragrance so much...I'm gonna post a review. I also understand that these vintage bottles may be the last of this product on earth, so one should not get too attached to the scent. Brandon states the barcode dates it to at least between 1974 - 1983. From Clubman, I received a e-mail stating; "Clubman has been around for the better part of...
4.38 star(s) 8 ratings
Views
Reviews
Voskhod Teflon Coated Razor Blades review
Price: Rating 6 Moderate price for $25.88 for the Brush w/ free shipping and ‘stand’ from their Website (http://www.amazon.com/Parker-Safety-Razor-Bristle-Shaving/dp/B002ET10S6) Quality: Rating 8 Keeping in mind it's a Pure Black Badger Hair Brush…it is altogether a very well made brush. The dark ‘tan’ / black knot is tight, dense with ‘coarse’ moderately fine hairs. The Mock Ivory handle is also well made, but, the cheaply applied ‘Parker’ stamp that has already worn-off (just use...
Construction: This cigar has no imperfections, quite a smooth rich, reddish brown wrapper with an oily sheen with no hard or soft spots. In a ‘nut shell’…a very well rolled cigar and a ‘work of art’. Pre-Smoke: Very nice aroma and like with most other Cohiba cigars, you will be greeted with beautiful aromas each time you open your humidor. The aroma is soft and woody with a hint of roasted coffee bean. This cigar was a easy task to clip (which can be problematic with smaller cigars)...
Construction: I love the length and the small ring gauge of a Lanceros (long panatela), and I am a great fan of the smaller ring gauge cigars and the thin and elegant Lanceros most likely will focus on flavor, aroma and complexity of tobaccos. Being perfect in construction, it has a beautiful slightly oily wrapper topped off by the Cohiba signature triple capped pigtail head. Pre-Smoke: The cigar’s wrapper is dark brown in color. It smells great, meaning it has that Cohiba bouquet that I...
Presentation : The Corona Especiales is simply the best Panatela ever made. This cigar is truly elegant and simply represents a classic Havana. Appearance & Construction: The dark chocolate brown Colorado silky smooth wrapper is firm with no really soft spots out of the ordinary. The Cohiba world famous triple cap is a nice touch as well. To briefly sum up, this is one great looking cigar with a nice firm feel. Pre-light: Being one of the most pleasant of the Cohiba ‘Classic Line...
Construction: The Siglo III cigar has no imperfections, quite a smooth rich, reddish brown wrapper with an oily sheen with no hard or soft spots. In my opinion and in a ‘nut shell’…the Siglo III is a very well rolled cigar and a ‘work of art’. Pre-Smoke: Very nice aroma and like with most other Cohiba cigars, you will be greeted with beautiful aromas each time you open your humidor. The Siglo III’s pre-light is soft and woody with a hint of roasted coffee bean. Cutting and lighting...
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reviews
Price: Rating 10 A real bargain (when price compared to other Scuttles such as Moss, Dirty Bird or Georgetown), at $24.00 w/ $9.00 USPS First Class Mail, (purchased on Ebay from Mr. Robert Becker…”rbecker13”). :thumbup1: Quality: Rating 8 This ‘medium’ ceramic scuttle (with Lid...
I agree...this is some 'awesome' Shaving Soap with lather that last as long as 14 minutes. Price: Rating 8 Moderately priced at $3.95 per puck w/ $3.50 USPS First Class Mail shipping (for the first puck and ¢50 for each additional puck), from Suwanee, GA, (purchased on Ebay…”augustine_9” is the Seller) :thumbup1: Quality: Rating 8.5 These very light bluish pucks are 2 ¾ inches in diameter across and weigh approximately 3 ½ ounces each. Although not being ‘tallow or milled’, I do hope...
2.50 star(s) 2 ratings
Views
Reviews
Price: Rating 10 Hey…what can I say…for around 30 bucks w/ 10 Blades…I’d say I got a real good deal (if I don’t say so myself) :thumbup1: Quality: Rating 9 I can say that Parker has greatly increased its quality and durability in their Razors (especially the 2010 Models). I have been using this for many weeks now and have no complaints…I’m really pleased with this Razor. Although not Stainless Steel like my old Gillette Fat-Boy, I believe their 2010 design with brass over nickel plating...
Price: Rating 10 Wonderful…at about $27.00 with shipping from China (if I don’t say so myself) :thumbup1: Quality: Rating 9 Keeping in mind it's a Silvertip Brush…it is altogether a very well made brush. The knot is tight, dense with very fine hairs and the Faux Ivory handel is also well made, beside the ‘FS’ stamp that is beginning come off, but hey…it does not in any way detract away from the effectiveness of this Brush. Density: Rating 10 Again, the knot is quite tight and dense and...
Top Bottom