What's new

Kiss My Face Patchouli

Item Description

I like this cream for the price. It lathers up easily and shaves well. I would say it is slicker than most of my soaps. To date I've been exclusively a soap guy, and this is my first cream. The Patchouli smell is robust and lingers long after the shave. It is very earthy. This could be a good thing or a bad thing. Patchouli doesn't go with every aftershave or cologne in my opinion, so I only use it if I'm skipping the cologne afterwards. I'm not a huge fan of patchouli fragrance, but if you like it, you'd probably rate the scent higher than I did. The packaging is nothing to write home about, in keeping with the price. Its rather new-agey, in contrast to my own personality which tends more towards traditional conservative aesthetics.

Latest reviews

I enjoy this on occasion---I think KMF creams are terrific. They always impress. This is a really classic patchouli fragrance.

Try a squirt of this on top of your favorite soaps. Oh, man...the lather!:lol::lol::lol:
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
The packaging is a little girly but the smell isn't. It is a nice earthy woodsy patchouli that I absolutely love, without being hippy. Patchouli's got a bad wrap but I don't care anymore! I don't douse myself, but if done right can be worn casual to formal. The directions on the back say to just lather in hands and apply, and that works great, but it whips up a nice earthy lather too! This may end up my go too. I look forward to doing some superlathers with my sandalwood, bergamot, and marlborough soaps!!! Also will be nice to go along with my angel, and smoke and beads colognes! One things I noticed is that it isn't as moisturizing or slick as other soaps, but a very well priced go to. Excited about this one, and for $3.99, I will stock up on this one...you should too!!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
3.00 star(s)
This has been the only cream that I have been using for a while now. I thought it was really great until I made a lather out of a glycerin soap bar. The soap I used was not even a shaving soap. I found that even after I kept adding water to my KMF to try to improve the lubrication, the glycerine soap blew the KMF out of the water in terms of lubrication.

I am not going to by a KMF again, I am going glycerine or a shave soap! it greatly improved my shave! Just my observation.

Item information

Added by
kozulich
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Shaving Creams (Reviews)

More from kozulich

Top Bottom