Items by kozulich

kozulich
1.40 star(s) 5 ratings
Views
Reviews
Lagerfeld Classic. It seems people have a love/hate relationship with this cologne. Among todays fragrances, it stands out as truly unique. A whole different take on what a cologne should smell like. A throwback if you like - but is that bad? I tend to like throwbacks. To me, the colognes of yesteryear, or yestercentury had it going on! Kind of fits with my personality which values traditional ways of doing things, like shaving. Maybe some of you share that appreciation. Perhaps I...
Tuscany is one of the best fragrances by Aramis, and unlike some of their other top quality colognes, they haven't discontinued this one yet! In contrast to some of my other favorite colognes, this one is pretty easy to find retail. Price is reasonable, at around $35 for 1.7 oz. I consider that to be an average price for a decent quality fragrance. The quality is excellent as with all the Aramis colognes I've tried. They are good value for the money. The packaging is staid and...
kozulich
2.25 star(s) 4 ratings
Views
Reviews
Havana by Aramis is my latest find. Supposedly it has been discontinued, but you can still find it for sale on the net. Rumor has it that it may be back in production. I hope so. Some consider Havana to be the best cologne Aramis ever produced. For me, it ranks right up there with Aramis Tuscany. The two are definitely related in some indescribable way. Havana is more exotic, heavy, complex and sweet. Tuscany is more refined, relaxed, and controlled. They are both classy. First...
This hard to find fragrance just blows me away. I've been searching for it for quite some time, as I wanted to buy it local rather than blind off the internet. Even Basenotes doesn't offer any decants of this stuff right now. Finally, I found it at Dillards. I just couldn't stop sniffing my wrist after I tested it, even hours later. This scent is hard to describe: It is very masculine, refined, classy, mature. Not floral per se, though there are floral notes in it. The drydown is leathery...
Huge disgusting disappointment:thumbdown I bought it on a lark. On clearance at Marshalls the price for a large 8 oz tub was only $6 (MSRP $21, can you believe it?) . The label read like a dream cream. "Fragrance Free, advanced PTR technology, soothes, prevents cuts and razor irritation, with vitamin E, pro vitamin B5, allantoin, for all skin types including sensitive." Open it up and it looks like a decent cream. Smells rather mildly medicinal. So, soak my brush in hot water, dab a...
I like this cream for the price. It lathers up easily and shaves well. I would say it is slicker than most of my soaps. To date I've been exclusively a soap guy, and this is my first cream. The Patchouli smell is robust and lingers long after the shave. It is very earthy. This could be a good thing or a bad thing. Patchouli doesn't go with every aftershave or cologne in my opinion, so I only use it if I'm skipping the cologne afterwards. I'm not a huge fan of patchouli fragrance, but...
Top Bottom