What's new

Custom Silvertip By rjp1313

Item Description

I purchased this brush from an ebay member that custom makes these brushes. He even puts a magnet in the handle and includes a groovy little stand to hang it on :001_smile

Price: At 55 Dollars for a Silvertip and 45 for Super Badger I would consider this brush a steal.

Quality: When I first got this brush and used it I only lost maybe 2 or 3 hairs and thats it. I have yet to lose anymore.

Density: This sucker is as dense as can be. Packed full of soft silvertip goodness.

Stiffness of tips: I wouldn't really call the tips stiff. I mean its not floppy moppy but its not exactly boar bristle stiff either.

Softness of tips: As soft as any other silvertip I suppose. Its a luxury on ones face. :001_smile

Ergonomic:The handle is perfect for me. It fits perfectly in my hand and the contour is just right.

Latherability: This sucker will whip up a lather like nobodys business. I can take an almond size amount of lather, add a little water, and whip up a thick, moist meringue in about 20 passes around the bowl.

Overall this is my favorite brush to use, now when it comes to using soaps, I would have to stick with my Omega boar bristle simply because of the stiffness, but for any type of cream (which I mostly use) this is my goto brush.

Latest reviews

Did you guys figure out the seller's name?
Any chance of getting the sellers name? or if he has a website or other email address he may want to share.
Would definitely like the info to get one too.

Item information

Added by
Shadowatfive
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Shaving Brushes (Reviews)

More from Shadowatfive

Top Bottom