Items by Shadowatfive

I got a sample bottle of this stuff from Shaving Essentials and this is by far my favorite AS. What really seems to set this stuff off is the smell. It has a hint of pepperment scent to it along with a classic barbershop scent. It has very little alcohol burn and leaves my face considerably smooth and soft afterwords. Something an alcohol based AS usually lacks. Give it a try. Im sure you won't be disappointed!
I purchased this brush from an ebay member that custom makes these brushes. He even puts a magnet in the handle and includes a groovy little stand to hang it on :001_smile Price: At 55 Dollars for a Silvertip and 45 for Super Badger I would consider this brush a steal. Quality: When I first got this brush and used it I only lost maybe 2 or 3 hairs and thats it. I have yet to lose anymore. Density: This sucker is as dense as can be. Packed full of soft silvertip goodness...
I got a sample pack of this stuff from Shaving essentials and I must say I'm really impressed with the quality of this stuff. I've never heard of this brand before so Im assuming its a house brand. Anyway I recieved the orange sented package and the sent of this stuff is amazingly strong. Stays with ya through the lather process and even after the shave. Very moisturizing and good quality. Ill probably buy a bigger tub of this stuff in the near future.
Top Bottom