What's new

Crabtree & Evelyn-Sienna After Shave Balm

Item Description

Great balm as it does it's job well. Soaks in skin very well without leaving a heavy greasy feeling like AOS does. Leaves skin soft & silky but the scent sort of kills it. I must say, out of the 3 scents offered by C&E, this one is the most refreshing. More ocean, sweeter, masculine scent compared to the awful scents of Sandalwood & Nomad that C&E puts out.

I don't think an aftershave balm should be heavily scented as it clashes with a nice cologne. If I was to choose a C&E balm, this one would be the one. If C&E offered a non-scented version, this would be my first choice of any balm I have used. Not into all the perfumy/flowery stuff in an aftershave balm.

Latest reviews

I finally broke down and deviated from the two aftershaves I use regularly. I am pretty impressed with Crabtree & Evelyn. This goes well with my sensitive skin and is not greasy at all. The scent is very clean and pleasant. I think this is a great after shave that is easily obtained because it can be found at your local mall where a C&E might be located.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
2.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
2.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
2.00 star(s)
Great balm as it does it's job well. Soaks in skin very well without leaving a heavy greasy feeling like AOS does. Leaves skin soft & silky but the scent sort of kills it. I must say, out of the 3 scents offered by C&E, this one is the most refreshing. More ocean, sweeter, masculine scent compared to the awful scents of Sandalwood & Nomad that C&E puts out.

I don't think an aftershave balm should be heavily scented as it clashes with a nice cologne. If I was to choose a C&E balm, this one would be the one. If C&E offered a non-scented version, this would be my first choice of any balm I have used. Not into all the perfumy/flowery stuff in an aftershave balm.
Price
0.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
1.00 star(s)