What's new

The Body Shop Maco Root Face Wash for Men

Item Description

For 4.2oz. cost is $12 USD as of 08/09.

This face wash goes a long way. Foams up nice with a very refreshing scent and leaves your skin feeling tight & smooth. My girlfriend has used it and removes make-up very well. Leaves behind a great refreshing scent that is not feminine. Gets rid of grease & opens pores. I don't rate packaging as I feel it has nothing to do with how a product works. As long as it comes out easily, I don't care.

■Peruvian maca root and creatine energize and help boost skin vitality.
■Menthol cools the skin, while vitamins A, B and E provide antioxidant protection, condition and moisturize.
■Community Trade Brazil nut oil moisturizes and softens skin

Latest reviews

I agree with the review. It does a good job. I just wish it was a little cheaper.
For 4.2oz. cost is $12 USD as of 08/09.

This face wash goes a long way. Foams up nice with a very refreshing scent and leaves your skin feeling tight & smooth. My girlfriend has used it and removes make-up very well. Leaves behind a great refreshing scent that is not feminine. Gets rid of grease & opens pores. I don't rate packaging as I feel it has nothing to do with how a product works. As long as it comes out easily, I don't care.

â– Peruvian maca root and creatine energize and help boost skin vitality.
â– Menthol cools the skin, while vitamins A, B and E provide antioxidant protection, condition and moisturize.
â– Community Trade Brazil nut oil moisturizes and softens skin
Price
1.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
1.00 star(s)
Moisturizing