Items by gorealestate

For 4.2oz. cost is $12 USD as of 08/09. This face wash goes a long way. Foams up nice with a very refreshing scent and leaves your skin feeling tight & smooth. My girlfriend has used it and removes make-up very well. Leaves behind a great refreshing scent that is not feminine. Gets rid of grease & opens pores. I don't rate packaging as I feel it has nothing to do with how a product works. As long as it comes out easily, I don't care. ■Peruvian maca root and creatine...
Great balm as it does it's job well. Soaks in skin very well without leaving a heavy greasy feeling like AOS does. Leaves skin soft & silky but the scent sort of kills it. I must say, out of the 3 scents offered by C&E, this one is the most refreshing. More ocean, sweeter, masculine scent compared to the awful scents of Sandalwood & Nomad that C&E puts out. I don't think an aftershave balm should be heavily scented as it clashes with a nice cologne. If I was to choose a C&E balm...
I bought this from a YouTube ad I saw for HSN. HSN (www.hsn.com) was having a clearance and basically got an awesome deal. This was originally developed for the womens line but figured if it is good enough for a womans sensitive skin, it should work well for a mans sensitive skin. This stuff is amazing! Smells wonderful as real rose absolute is used. They say it takes over 1,000 rose pedals to make just one jar of this. The ingredients are top notch. If your looking for a great shave...
I bought this oil along with the womens line rose absolute from an advertisement I saw on YouTube about the product advertised on HSN. I ordered it thru HSN for next to nothing as they were having a clearance. I figured...if it's as good for a womans sensitive skin, why not try it on mine. I was amazed on how well it worked. The oil was the perfect consistency. Did not get all runny but stayed on the skin and absorbed nicely. The scent is awesome as they use real rose absolute and as...
Top Bottom