What's new

The Art of Shaving Pre-Shave Oil Rose Absolute

Item Description

I bought this oil along with the womens line rose absolute from an advertisement I saw on YouTube about the product advertised on HSN. I ordered it thru HSN for next to nothing as they were having a clearance. I figured...if it's as good for a womans sensitive skin, why not try it on mine.

I was amazed on how well it worked. The oil was the perfect consistency. Did not get all runny but stayed on the skin and absorbed nicely. The scent is awesome as they use real rose absolute and as the description describes, it pretty much says it all.

You won't be disappointed on both the womens Rose Absolute cream and oil.:thumbup1:

Latest reviews

I bought this oil along with the womens line rose absolute from an advertisement I saw on YouTube about the product advertised on HSN. I ordered it thru HSN for next to nothing as they were having a clearance. I figured...if it's as good for a womans sensitive skin, why not try it on mine.

I was amazed on how well it worked. The oil was the perfect consistency. Did not get all runny but stayed on the skin and absorbed nicely. The scent is awesome as they use real rose absolute and as the description describes, it pretty much says it all.

You won't be disappointed on both the womens Rose Absolute cream and oil.:thumbup1:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)