Items by ShaveAddict

Hi, this is my review of the Bozzano Night Blue aftershave: Price: I paid around 8$ for the bottle, so it's not cheap,,but it's import stuff and you can't find that at the local drugstore, so it's fine for me. Quality: Works pretty well. Fight razor burn: That's the best point of that aftershave, your skin feels so good after using that stuff. Cooling sensation: It contains menthol , it's very fresh. Scent: I gave a 7 for that. The reason?, i jus't can not describe that...
ShaveAddict
2.25 star(s) 4 ratings
Views
Reviews
Hi, that cream arrived at me this morning, i got it from Shaveabuck. Here's my review: Price: Well, i paid 8$(if i remember well), it's not much but the tube is quite small(65g), so it's up to you to decide if it's expensive or not. Quality: It's a glycerin based shaving cream, here's the ingredients: - Aqua, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Orbignya Oleifera Oil, Sodium Silicate, Boric Acid, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Cellulose Gum, Lanolin, Lanolin Oil, Thymol...
Today i have tried the Original version of the Gada creams. Again i was very happy with this Gada product. The lather and skincare is like all the other Gada cream, top quality, you can't ask for more. As for the scent, i would say it's a very subtle Arko Moist scent, very pleasant. Again i recommend that cream to anyone.
This is another high quality Gada cream made in Lebanon by Rikan International. Unlike the Cool Mint version there is no face freeze feeling since it contains no menthol, but the scent is very fresh, definitely a summer scent, it goes really well with Aqua Velva in my opinion since both are in the same range of scent. The lather and skincare , like the Cool Mint version are top quality. At 2,99$ i would by again for sure.
ShaveAddict
1.67 star(s) 3 ratings
Views
Reviews
I discovered that cream because of a fellow montrealer who's moderator on another shaving forum. He told me the cream was available at a store at 30 mins from where i live so yesterday i decided to make a visit to the store and yes they had it. I purchased all the 3 version of Gada, the Cool Mint, the Marine and the Original, but so far i only tried the Cool Mint so here's what i think of it. First the scent, it's great, kind of mix of mint/citrus/lime scent, great for summer days. The...
ShaveAddict
1.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Views
Reviews
Beleive it or not, it's a good modern Gillette product. Yesterday i was at Wal-Mart and i saw a promotion rack in the middle of an alley of Gillette Pro Series products. There was the thermal scrub and this product, the cooling lotion, and i purchased both. So this morning after i shaved i apply the cooling after shave and i got really surprised at how good it is, in my opinion it surpass any after shave balm i tried so far. The scent is great, it's really moisturizing but the better...
To tell you first, i never ever smelled a bottle of Old Spice, neither the back in the days and neither the P&G version, so i will comment purely on the scent and the efficacity. I got the chance to try it because of a recent order i made with B&B member "beyboo", great service btw. First i really like the bottle, it's not plastic and the design looks cool, but to be honest it took me a minute to figure how to open the lid on the bottle:lol: To describe the scent, without ever having...
The other day i was with my girlfriend at the pharmacy so i went to look in the shaving section as i was searching for an after shave balm/gel. The Gillette Fusion Hydra Cool after shave gel was on special, at 4,99$, and usually they go at 7,99$, so i took one to give it a try. And yes it's a great product, it cools , moisturize and leave you with a good looking skin. I recommend it.
The other day i was placing an order at shaveabuck for a shaving cream when i saw that he had the line of Arko after shave cologne, so i decided to buy one, at 6$ a big bottle i couldn't go wrong. And yes it was a good choice, the Aqua smell a bit like Aqua Velva Ice Sport but better, less childish than AV ice sport. It's a fresh scent for summer days, and it doesn't smell cheap so you can easily go out whit that. The good thing is that it's an after shave and a cologne so the scent...
ShaveAddict
1.40 star(s) 5 ratings
Views
Reviews
I purchased this razor a week and a half ago, and i am using this one only since then. Having tried before the Quattro, i can say the Hydro is a big step up. The design of the razor is great, and i think better looking than the Gillette ProGlide that will come out this summer. The grip is good, this razor won't fall of your hand for sure. The price is quite good, around 9$ for the razor plus 2 cartridges. But the best point of that razor is the way it shaves, it's so easy to shave whit...
The Barbus Classic aftershave is a product (as far as i know) available and made in Slovakia. The scent is fresh, a bit like the Proraso aftershave splash. There is almost no alcohol burn when using that products, it's gentle on the skin. It doesn't feel like a normal alcohol-based aftershave, when you apply it on your hand it's a bit sticky, i guess that is because it contain a lot of glycerin(it's the 3 rd ingredient listed on the bottle). It's a great aftershave that i look forward to...
Today i tried the Arko Citrus aftershave cream, and yes that's a good product. I am starting to doubt that there is any "bad" Arko products. I started the shave whit the Arko Citrus shaving cream and ended it whit the aftershave cream witch have the same scent. It a very good product whit a 10/10 for the moisturizing. It's like a normal cream but whit a touch of citrus. It haves not a cooling sensation but anyway you don't expect that from a cream. I really recommend it. The only down...
Yesterday i had a bottle coming whit an order and i gave it a try today after a shave. At the moment you put it in your hands , you feel that this product as a strong cooling effect, and yes, when apply on the face a cool breeze comes out. It is absorb very fast by the skin so it won't leave you whit a greasy feeling. And the smell, wow, i love that smell, and it stays quite a long time. So i recommend that product to anyone.
ShaveAddict
3.88 star(s) 8 ratings
Views
Reviews
In a recent order i placed i took a bottle of Clubman talc and after using it i can say i haven't been disappointed. It smell very good, same scent as the Clubman aftershave, and it do it's job quite well, keeping dry. It is very effective in shoes , socks, under armpit even on the genital area. If u have humidity problems that should solve it.
ShaveAddict
1.67 star(s) 6 ratings
Views
Reviews
I recently made a order of a whole lots of Pinaud/Clubman produts and bought a bottle of Clubman Country Club shampoo. In fact it as been a good purchase. First it smell very good(same scent as the Clubman aftershave), lather quick and well and leave your hair fresh, clean and whit a good smell. It is enriched with Panthenol (Provitamin B5). I would say if you are a Pinaud/Clubman fan and would like a + to your grooming routine it's a must have.
ShaveAddict
1.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Views
Reviews
I personally got into wet-shaving whit the Merkur 1904. In fact i first bought it because he was the cheaper in all the Merkur's available. I heard it was a classical razor that was very apparent to those available in the early 1900's so i ordered one and gave it a try. In fact its a very good razor, and a good looking one.If u start shaving whit a DE and u don't know the technique its a good razor to learn. But as i got a bit of skills i found that for myself, having a heavy beard, it was...
Top Bottom