What's new

Bozzano Sensitive shave cream.

Pros: Rich, stable lather, smells nice, good cooling effect
Cons: Not available in North America
Truthfully, the packaging is nothing to write home about but who cares - it's what is in the package that's important, right? This cream has a strong, but nice eucalyptus-based scent which reminds me a lot of Prep cream or soap and lathers excellently. It also delivers a good and strong cooling effect which lingers after a cold water rinse as the original reviewer stated. For sensitive skin this cream is very helpful and I definitely would recommend it. The only drawback is the lack of suppliers for it outside of Brazil where it's produced. I traded some blades and an old DE razor with a gentleman in Sao Paulo for this stuff, so I have no idea about the price.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Pros: QUICK lather, nice and cooling, slick
Cons: smell
i really can't say anything bad about this product. i bought this in Brazil while visiting my wife's family and fell in love. it is very cooling on the skin. no wonder the Brazilians use it in that hot climate. on a hot summer day (like today) i can't think of a better feeling than splashing some cold water on my face after it getting nice and numbed up from this cream. it lathers really fast, i use a vdh deluxe boar brush and had a thick creamy lather in under 30 seconds. i have never used arko, but it explodes much like videos i have seen of it. the lather is quite slick, and my ball tech glides over it with ease, never had a single nick or weeper while using it. next time i visit i'm stocking up. it comes to R$4.50, which is about $2.25 american for a 65g tube. not as good as bestshave.net, but still a great buy.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
I had several nice shaves with the bozzano...it comes out of the tube very thick,a little goes a long way,lather is very good,it does not have much moisterizing properties ,but it did not "dry" out my skin...the scent is good,not fabulous but good....I love eucalyptus and menthol,mint etc...I really wonder why no one produces a nice crisp wintergreen cream..I think for a medium size tube like this ,it is priced a little steep,but where else except in brazil could you find this ? the packaging is attractive,bright colors,and the tube itself is made from a very soft ,very flexable plastic,I like this because you can squeeze out that very last drop...good cream,I will buy another when this runs out..I want to add that I SUSPECT (no proof) that the brut cream from brazil is the same formula with the brut scent instead of the menthol-eucalyptus....
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
3.00 star(s)
Hi,
that cream arrived at me this morning, i got it from Shaveabuck.
Here's my review:

Price: Well, i paid 8$(if i remember well), it's not much but the tube is quite small(65g), so it's up to you to decide if it's expensive or not.

Quality: It's a glycerin based shaving cream, here's the ingredients:
- Aqua, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Hydroxide, Orbignya Oleifera Oil, Sodium Silicate, Boric Acid, Menthol, Sodium Hydroxide, Cellulose Gum, Lanolin, Lanolin Oil, Thymol, Camphor, Mentha Piperita Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Oil.
Personnaly im a fan of those ingredients, menthol, camphor, eucalyptus.

Scent: For the scent, when i open the tube for the first time, what came to my mind was medicinal, in fact it smells more medicinal than the Proraso pre/post, so, i guess it won't please everybody but i like medicinal kind of scent.
If you like Eucalyptus you will love it,, it's what the cream smell the most, as well as camphor and menthol.

Latherability: For this i gave a 10, this cream lather like crazy very fast.

Efficacy: It makes the job pretty well.

Moisturizing Properties: I would say that it tend to dry the skin a little bit, but not enough for me to dislike it.

Packaging: Simple but who cares, i don't.

On overall i really like that cream, they call it Sensitive but in fact they could have call it the menthol version, because this cream is pretty cold, you feel the menthol on your face while shaving and even more after the cold water rinse.
So , there's not only beautiful girls in Brazil, but good shaving creams also.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)