What's new

Clubman Talc.

Pros: scent
Cons: none
As a head shaver this helps prevent the shiny dome look. Great scent, I generally use a lower quality badger brush to apply to head and face and it smells wonderful.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)
Latherability
0.00 star(s)
Pros: Scent
Just received this product and the scent is awesome! I've never been this excited over talcum powder and smells great; much better then baby powder or something from Avon.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
0.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)
Latherability
0.00 star(s)
Pros: Smells great like the aftershave, good talc for the body
Cons: Even the "white " talc has red and will turn underwear pink when you perspire.
If they just took the red colorant out of the white talc, it would be the best on the market. Smells better than the similar Avon, wild country talc, but is way less expensive.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)
Latherability
0.00 star(s)
Pros: classic!
Until I read reviews on Clubman talc earlier this week, I honestly had never even considered using talc at all, for anything. But being a user of the Clubman AS (and loving it) for the last few months, I decided to give this a shot just yesterday, and...
...what a great decision it was. Wow, this stuff has that spot on classic barber shop, manly smell that I (and my girlfriend) just love. I grabbed a duster when I bought this for a few bucks and filled it with the talc. After my shower, I dusted my neck and other key areas with it and finished up my routine (I know it's a sin, but I had to skip the shave due to our tardiness for an event. Been saying Hail Marys ever since...). The Clubman really completes a shower like nothing else I've ever used. Just has a great, clean smell that goes well with my AS.
I heard a suggestion to use it in your shoes for odor control, which I haven't tried yet, but plan to. I'm sure it's much cheaper and smells 100% better than what I had been using (some aerosol garbage my GF bought for me).
If American International Industries stops making these Clubman products, I'm moving to the backwoods in Montana and never bathing again...
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)
Latherability
0.00 star(s)
Pros: Keeps your dry, smells fantastic
Cons: May turn clothes pink
I use this every day all over my body after my shower and I absolutely love it. It smells great and it keep the humidity down in certain areas. The only con that I have found is that it tends makes the armpits of my shirts pink if I sweat a lot. I've heard there's a white talc as well, which I'll probably get when this is gone.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)
Latherability
0.00 star(s)
Pros: Great stuff
Cons: None
Great Talc -- bought 2
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)
Latherability
0.00 star(s)
Pros: smells great
my favorite Talc I have come across, good scent just like all the clubman products.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
0.00 star(s)
Latherability
0.00 star(s)
In a recent order i placed i took a bottle of Clubman talc and after using it
i can say i haven't been disappointed. It smell very good, same scent as the Clubman aftershave, and it do it's job quite well, keeping dry.
It is very effective in shoes , socks, under armpit even on the genital area.
If u have humidity problems that should solve it.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
1.00 star(s)