What's new

Barbus Classic aftershave.

Item Description

The Barbus Classic aftershave is a product (as far as i know) available and made in Slovakia.
The scent is fresh, a bit like the Proraso aftershave splash.
There is almost no alcohol burn when using that products, it's gentle on the skin.
It doesn't feel like a normal alcohol-based aftershave, when you apply it on your hand it's a bit sticky, i guess that is because it contain a lot of glycerin(it's the 3 rd ingredient listed on the bottle).
It's a great aftershave that i look forward to use regularly.
I highly recommend it.

Latest reviews

As I started to pick up DE shaving it was obvious for me to try this oldie. I was a little reserved considering the price but nevertheless, it surprised me very nicely.
It has a very fresh lime scent, very reserved yet interesting. It soothes your skin after shaving and despite I have a sensitive skin I felt no burn.
The smell won't be with you till the end of the day but hey, for this price you can use it every 5 minutes :)

As I'm from Slovakia you can contact me if you would like to purchase and had found no online soure - I'll be happy to help :thumbup1:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
Does anyone where I can pick up a bottle of this??
The Barbus Classic aftershave is a product (as far as i know) available and made in Slovakia.
The scent is fresh, a bit like the Proraso aftershave splash.
There is almost no alcohol burn when using that products, it's gentle on the skin.
It doesn't feel like a normal alcohol-based aftershave, when you apply it on your hand it's a bit sticky, i guess that is because it contain a lot of glycerin(it's the 3 rd ingredient listed on the bottle).
It's a great aftershave that i look forward to use regularly.
I highly recommend it.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn