Items by krawlx

I bought this cologne about a month ago, and it has become the only scent I wear. I find the quality of the fragrance to be very good, and the staying power is incredible. I can put it on in the morning, and wake up the next morning and still catch a faint whiff of it on my wrist. As for the complexity, I don't think I'm the best to judge this. If someone else has this cologne, and a better nose than me, perhaps they can weigh in and give their impressions. For me, the scent is straight...
krawlx
2.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Views
Reviews
I've had this cologne for nearly a year now and just realized a review had yet to be posted. This scent has become my favorite over the past months because it's not a scent that over powers. Personally, I don't wear heavy cologne and if no one else can smell it that's fine by me. So, why bother wearing cologne at all? I wear it to ensure that if anyone is close enough to smell I can be sure that I won't smell bad. So, it gives me some added confidence in that it eliminates...
krawlx
0.46 star(s) 28 ratings
Views
Reviews
I am really surprised that no one has sat down to write a review of this product yet. Perhaps because it's so well known to most of the members there really is no reason for review. But, here goes..... I don't think I need to talk about the price extensively as it's generally agreed upon that Col. Conk is a great value at $3.50 a puck. Quality...all the Conk soaps I've had have been of great quality, and perform well above their price. I love the Amber scent. I like Bayrum and...
If you see this soap available, don't walk, run! Simply put, it is awful. Where to begin? Let's start with the price. It was approximately $4 for the puck. While Col. Conk is worth every penny of the $3.50, Pendergrass Bay is one example of getting what you pay for. I would even avoid free samples of this stuff. The quality is awful, and that could even be inferred from the third-rate packaging. When I first got these in the mail they actually did smell like sandalwood, but...
Last winter my friend went to an Armani Christmas party here in Seoul, and at the door she was given a swag bag which included a small tube (15 ml) of the Armani Mania after shave balm. I used nearly the whole tube, and was quite satisfied on several levels. The moisturizing was very good, and there is no alcohol in the balm. This is a big plus for me. However, I found the scent to be quite strong and lasted nearly the whole day (which could be good.) That is not to say that the scent...
This has easily become my favourite aftershave. It's a cream lotion that took some trial and error to use the correct amount. If too much is used it will leave the skin feeling oily. But, when the correct amount is used it leaves the skin soft and smooth for the entire day. Understandably, the price might be a turn off for some. I paid apprpoximately USD$35 for a 3.3 oz bottle. But, that bottle has lasted me three months already, and should last at least one more. I think it can be...
Top Bottom