What's new

Bulgari pour Homme Extreme

Item Description

I've had this cologne for nearly a year now and just realized a review had yet to be posted.

This scent has become my favorite over the past months because it's not a scent that over powers. Personally, I don't wear heavy cologne and if no one else can smell it that's fine by me. So, why bother wearing cologne at all? I wear it to ensure that if anyone is close enough to smell I can be sure that I won't smell bad. So, it gives me some added confidence in that it eliminates self-consciousness. If you're looking for something with a strong sillage this is probably not for you.

Below are the notes taken from basenotes.net

Top Notes​
Coriander, Lavender, Galbanum, Petitgrain.​

Middle Notes​
Green Tea, Nutmeg, Fir, Pepper.​

Base Notes​
Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Musk, Cedarwood.​

I don't have the greatest nose in the world, but I don't find this scent to be all that complex. I would characterize it as subtle. Perhaps soft is a better word. (I was recently given some Acqua Di Parma Colonia Intensa and that is a scent I would characterize as sharp.) The dry down from the top notes to the middle notes happens fairly quickly, but the middle notes will last for several hours. And the final stage is my favorite. There's something about this cologne that mixes well with my skin. Unlike others, such as Burberry Weeekend which seems to spoil on me, this cologne gets better and getter as it nears the base notes.

My only disappointment is the bottle. The top of the bottle is a cheap plastic piece which I don't care for.

Again, if you're looking for great sillage I'd recommend you skip this cologne. But, if you want something subtle with good staying power give this a try.

Latest reviews

Pros: Girl bait, pure girl bait.
Cons: None
This is a simple, clean fresh smell. Think freshly laundered linen. It last all day and people will think you are slightly peculiar because you will spend the day smelling yourself.

The ladies love it because it's subtle and classy. Definitely not a pepper spray effect EDT!
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
Pros: subtle, elegant, discrete, longevity, tea
Cons: projection
As I was walking in a banyan grove on the plantation of one SK Mujarno in Sumatra, the missus asked me in for a cup of tea. Despite the heat and humidity, the offer sounded good, so I stepped inside. Clap-clap, the missus summoned one of her army of servants to bring in the steaming cups. As we sat on her veranda, the palm fans brought forth all of the smells of her husband's citrus plantation. At last, the tea was cool enough to sip, a lovely lapsang souchong it turned out. It was refreshing despite the heat.

Later, we walked outside when a sudden rain came up, drenching both of us as we sought shelter under a sandalwood tree. We huddled together in the mossy undergrowth, her sweet perfume diluted by the water, but still filling the air. Drenched and shivering, we went inside and she offered me a change into Mr.'s crisp, white shirt.

This is Bulgari PH Extreme.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
5.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
5.00 star(s)
I agree, this is a great cologne for silage. On me, it seems to last about 7 hours at least and it will cling to undershirts until the next morning (so probably has residual smell about 12-15 hours). The residual smell is normally strong enough that I can't reuse a relatively clean undershirt w/o washing it.

I get typically a strong coriander and pepper scent on my skin, with a base of cedarwood. In some ways it reminds me of a peppery juniper berry (gin-type smell w/o the alcohol), and typically brings first my mind a gin-and-tonic, in that the scent to me conveys "fizzy," and is very energetic and uplifting.

I'd purchase it online or at TJ Maxx, because it is typically expensive in the stores.
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
krawlx
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
2.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...

More from krawlx

Top Bottom