What's new

Burberry for Men

Item Description

I bought this cologne about a month ago, and it has become the only scent I wear. I find the quality of the fragrance to be very good, and the staying power is incredible. I can put it on in the morning, and wake up the next morning and still catch a faint whiff of it on my wrist.

As for the complexity, I don't think I'm the best to judge this. If someone else has this cologne, and a better nose than me, perhaps they can weigh in and give their impressions. For me, the scent is straight forward, and doesn't develop that much from the middle notes to the base notes. It starts fairly light, and ends with vanilla dominating much of the base notes. I do wish it were a tad more musky near the end.

One word of warning if you're thinking about this scent: it is STRONG. The silage is a power to be reckoned with, and one spritz should be more than enough. On that note, Burberry (or whomever designed and ok'd the bottle) should have taken that into consideration. The cologne comes out fairly heavily with just a single shot. It can be overpowering if you're not careful.

Below are the notes, as taken from basenotes.com:

Top Notes
Tagete, Blackcurrant, Green Apple, Peach, Marigold, Bergamot.

Middle Notes
Jasmine, Sandalwood, Cedar, Moss, Lavender, Mint, Lime.

Base Notes
Musk, Vanilla, Tonka Bean.

Latest reviews

While I was only recently introduced to this cologne, I love it. I found a 1 oz. bottle at TJ Maxx for $20, so price was pretty good. The normal price you can find it for is also very good for a cologne of this quality.

The quality is also great, on par with much more expensive colognes. A truly genuine product.

The box is nothing too fancy, but who cares about the box? The real beauty is in the bottle. It's simple and elegant.

Scent is one of the best parts of this cologne. I have no nose for scents though, so I cannot pick out the defining characters of this cologne.

There is a lot going on with this cologne at once, though the blend is perfect.

This is the only downside, in my opinion, of this cologne. It does not last as long as I would like it too. I'm sure the scent lingers on me for longer than I can smell it, but I would prefer it to last a tad bit longer. Still better than most colognes though.

Decent atomizer as well, no complaints here
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
5.00 star(s)
Staying Power
4.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
4.00 star(s)
I bought this cologne about a month ago, and it has become the only scent I wear. I find the quality of the fragrance to be very good, and the staying power is incredible. I can put it on in the morning, and wake up the next morning and still catch a faint whiff of it on my wrist.

As for the complexity, I don't think I'm the best to judge this. If someone else has this cologne, and a better nose than me, perhaps they can weigh in and give their impressions. For me, the scent is straight forward, and doesn't develop that much from the middle notes to the base notes. It starts fairly light, and ends with vanilla dominating much of the base notes. I do wish it were a tad more musky near the end.

One word of warning if you're thinking about this scent: it is STRONG. The silage is a power to be reckoned with, and one spritz should be more than enough. On that note, Burberry (or whomever designed and ok'd the bottle) should have taken that into consideration. The cologne comes out fairly heavily with just a single shot. It can be overpowering if you're not careful.

Below are the notes, as taken from basenotes.com:

Top Notes
Tagete, Blackcurrant, Green Apple, Peach, Marigold, Bergamot.

Middle Notes
Jasmine, Sandalwood, Cedar, Moss, Lavender, Mint, Lime.

Base Notes
Musk, Vanilla, Tonka Bean.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
3.00 star(s)
Staying Power
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
2.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
krawlx
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...

More from krawlx

Top Bottom